Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: fuck fofy

  1. #1

    fuck fofy

    fuck you, this site aint about eminem. if you want that shit. go to his website. before all us technitions cyber jump your ass!

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4
    LOL, another fuck Fofy thread. You haters should go to www.therealfofy.com lol

  5. #5
    Senior Member Celeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    128
    Come on Man not Again,

    who gives a fuck who he talks about,dude just trying to switch the topics up cause everybody talks about the same ol shit day in and day out. Relax and smoke a blunt or somethin,chill out it aint that serious.

  6. #6
    Funny shit is that I didn't even start one Eminem thread I just replied to keep the discussion going and Chris had to hate, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeon
    Come on Man not Again,


    who gives a fuck who he talks about,dude just trying to switch the topics up cause everybody talks about the same ol shit day in and day out. Relax and smoke a blunt or somethin,chill out it aint that serious.

  7. #7
    lol...he looks like a goofy son of a bitch in tht pic..lol...white dude wit a fro..lol...

  8. #8
    I'm Puerto Rican homie. I just got light skin. I get it from my pops.

    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    lol...he looks like a goofy son of a bitch in tht pic..lol...white dude wit a fro..lol...

  9. #9
    its all good, i shouldnt talk, im an ugly muthafucka!!

  10. #10
    I do admit that I look goofy as shit with my 'fro, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    its all good, i shouldnt talk, im an ugly muthafucka!!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 01:20 AM
  2. FUCK FUCK TECH HAS GONE MAINSTREAM!!!!!!!FUCK
    By whitetECHN9NE in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 04:48 AM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 10:31 PM
  4. where's Fofy now?
    By leeriwoo in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 06:10 PM
  5. DAMN FOFY YOU CAN DANCE
    By Artemisn in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 06:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •