Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'M A "ROITMAKER"

I'M A "ROITMAKER"

FUCK YEAH
    I got,
    na i helped, bring tech to my little home town

wenatchee Wa
    but i got locked up the week before his show for some bullshit "felony Roiting"
    i'm not one ta boast but thats kinda'v a kool charge lol
    all i did was fuck up this sureno(southside mexican flue rager)
    wit three of my homies hahahah fuck a scrap
    it's all northside up here homies

but yeah just got bailed out and i'm headed ta spokompton tomorrow for the tech show over there
    so i'll see all my eastern wa technitions laterz

yadddddddda'm sizzlin'
    peace!
    sssstttttttttttttttttttrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaNge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2K9

what?

what don't you understand
    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    what?

I'm with J9X...why would you make a thread about this?

That's like me saying, hey I got a flat tire on the way to the Tech show, but a cop drove by and helped me and my homies out...we're just gonna drive 2 hours tomorrow to see his next show.

Haha.

loosely translated into english:

horray! Tech n9ne is coming to my town of Wenatchee, Washingtonl I was previously incarcerated for the crime of 'felony rioting'. I am not one to boast but I find this charge slightly divine. In the incidence in question, my close knit group of my friends and I assaulted a young hispanic american who is an affiliated member of a gang who was in the north side of Wenatchee, Washington. I am going to travel to the near by city of Spokane, Washington to see the musical entertainment of Tech N9ne. I will see all of my friends who happen to live in eastern washington at a later time. Do you know what I am inquiring about? good bye. Strange music two thousand and nine.

Oh.

And whats a "Roitmaker"? You mean "Roidmaker"? You make steroids? Let me get some Roids!!!

lol

If i could give u props here, I would give u em twice

horray! Tech n9ne is coming to my town of Wenatchee, Washingtonl I was previously incarcerated for the crime of 'felony rioting'. I am not one to boast but I find this charge slightly divine. In the incidence in question, my close knit group of my friends and I assaulted a young hispanic american who is an affiliated member of a gang who was in the north side of Wenatchee, Washington. I am going to travel to the near by city of Spokane, Washington to see the musical entertainment of Tech N9ne. I will see all of my friends who happen to live in eastern washington at a later time. Do you know what I am inquiring about? good bye. Strange music two thousand and nine.

OH SHIT!! I got rated-r to laugh! I'm writing this in my diary tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated-R
    rofl

That shit did sound dumb but I wouldn't waste my time translating it.