Thread: LISTEN TO MY ARTISTS SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LISTEN TO MY ARTISTS SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LISTEN TO MY ARTIST - A-DOUBLE-B's SONGS RIGHT NOW IN MY PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WE ABOUT TO DO SOME COLLABO'S IF YA'LL WANT TO... WE FROM DENMARK - LISTEN AND RATE...
    HOLLA.

i like u rated r but, comon, now thats just trollin dude...u need some prozac or somethin? lol

im down to do a collabo if you want, im always lookin 4 new artists 2 work with i juz need u 2 provide the beat cuz im out of em right now. but if youre interested hit me up shenuyasha12@yahoo.com

trolling is where u go in forums and post from thread to thread random negative marks for the sake of conflict

according to wikipedia:

A Troll is..."someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]"

lol.at least you can stay awake knowin someone is gonna try somethin and fail. but hey, at least we try. although there comes a point when your just bitin nuts off someones shit, sometimes shit clicks. we have more evolved music nowadays and I'm glad we got people like tech to take notes from. study if you will. failure is certain, success is inevitable. just my little peice before I pass out.

aahh, ok after readin this, i think i'll have to agree

ppl really don't like u here, but i say they are all just definsive little bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Rated-R
    ooo i see...well. no. i dont technically go into threats and randomly leave negative comments, some people have it coming. you got 2 types of people..the people who enjoy the music, and the people who try to BE the music, even though theyll never match up to their idols, they still waste their time trying. i mean come on, notice how before, everything was all 'lets make an album homie boys!!' now its 'WE ABOUT TO DO SOME COLLABO'S' nobody is original anymore, tech n9ne is original, its unfortunate we have such mockeries...the funny part is, u got people actually thinking theyll make to parts unknown, u got a 16 year old claiming to make a record label (biggest joke ive ever heard in a long ass time) about 99% of this site is a bunch of white people who are coincedentially all rappers, rapping about the same shit, in different words. the only thing i havent seen yet is spoken word from anyone. then to top it off, u got THIS jackass totally ripping tech n9nes 'red nose' thing off, then saying how hes gonna grow n9nes beard, what next? reverse vitiligo, paint himself like a dark picture? lmao. u gotta admit the shit gets old...all these rappers are just like pringles. look/sound the same..same flavour..etc. etc. but instead of pringles, ill call them jackasses.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReaLTB
    trolling is where u go in forums and post from thread to thread random negative marks for the sake of conflict

according to wikipedia:

A Troll is..."someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]"

Fuck all you haters out there, ya'll ain't shit!!...
    Don't make me go put on my red nose...
    Bitches

i think that's one of my favorite songs by him

Quote Originally Posted by Berwa H. Mahmod aka Bromotion

Bitches

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcella
    i think that's one of my favorite songs by him

Quote Originally Posted by Berwa H. Mahmod aka Bromotion
    Bitches