Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im sick of everyone hatin

im sick of everyone hatin

J9X - comes out with the family forum... speakin the truth props to that guy cause it was all true...

people still talk shit

techn9tian** my bad if i spelled it wrong- comes out with the myspace on keyshia cole forum and i even went on that bitches spacer n left a comment but still

people stilllllllll talk shit!!

then R-RATED gets on RAINDOLLAZ for postin his stuff bout bein at tthe photo shoot....that just sound like jelousy tho on that 1 haha

but for realzzz i havent read 1 forum withouth someone hatin on someone ...

i guarentee someone will cry about this forum as welll!!

lol @ makin a sick of every1 hatin forum further creating the potentional of stiring up problems by mentioning peoples names and their respectible situations. lol @ potentionally making a new thread for people to congregate and hate after speaking out against hate threads and the people who hate in them...

lol...

haah nah i was just usin a example all love technician but for reals all hatin left n right on these forums.. u werent gettin at no 1 personally, but some fools just post rediculous stupid shit....

Quote Originally Posted by TheReaLTB
    lol @ makin a sick of every1 hatin forum and potentionally stiring up problems by mentioning peoples names and situations. lol @ potentionally making a new thread for people to congregate and hate.

lol...

IS THAT A FREAKIN MUSKET?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by whereischrislancaster
    <p ="TEXT-ALIGN: left">

ic shit

I hate people who post threads....IT FUCKING BUGGS Me...naw jokes i hate haters who hate on people who like not to hate on the haters because of hate it self is nothing but haterish people who hate what you do because they cant do what you do so hate is what drives them...

whoomp areolas!! ha I don't know why everyone gets so mad on here for. we are all tech n9ne fans. why can't we just all get along and not try to demean each other? I don't know. people just need to chill out and smoke somethin'. by the way is anyone going to either of the cali rock the bells shows?

yeah...we need to act like civilized techincians...wait...thats an oxymoron

ya ill be at the socal 1 i think its in LA? ill be there tho only a 2 hour drive... where u comin from or u out in LA

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    whoomp areolas!! ha I don't know why everyone gets so mad on here for. we are all tech n9ne fans. why can't we just all get along and not try to demean each other? I don't know. people just need to chill out and smoke somethin'. by the way is anyone going to either of the cali rock the bells shows?

Family Always Never Sometimes. yaddamean? I'm from sacramento...so its like an 8 hr drive for me but i don't really want to go to the san fran one cause its on a sunday and I don't feel like leaving there at midnight and driving back 2 hrs to sac. If I go down to LA we'll have to kick it like donkeys and swing it like monkeys

im down get some lou or some kc-tea goin always gotta have somethin mixed up for a show...

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    Family Always Never Sometimes. yaddamean? I'm from sacramento...so its like an 8 hr drive for me but i don't really want to go to the san fran one cause its on a sunday and I don't feel like leaving there at midnight and driving back 2 hrs to sac. If I go down to LA we'll have to kick it like donkeys and swing it like monkeys