Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Face Painted Crazed anit it

Face Painted Crazed anit it

Not sure if this have been posted yet but fuck it, whats your favorite face pant that n9ne has done?
    Mine was when he had HYPHY on his face hahaha I guess im bias for the yay area...let me know....

MDMA a few tours back... and SPUN!!

WHERE U LIVE IN THE YAY? i got homies in vallejo and san fran

I was born and raised in Santa Cruz just south of San Fran but I reside in San jose right now, the whole area is amazing man I aint ever gone leave....MDMA was a sick one!! hahaha at the last tech concert I wrote THIZZ on my forehead and after kaliko said it was some dope ass shit!

ya i wrote thizz b4 MDMA the next show since he did it ive only painted a few times... ya it is tite up there im down in san diego but i visit the homies every few months up there vallejo san fran and chico..

Quote Originally Posted by TAYFONT
    I was born and raised in Santa Cruz just south of San Fran but I reside in San jose right now, the whole area is amazing man I aint ever gone leave....MDMA was a sick one!! hahaha at the last tech concert I wrote THIZZ on my forehead and after kaliko said it was some dope ass shit!

nice bro! haha I am going to the show in chico on sat. then santa cruz on thurs, and sonoma on the following sat. I gots some boys down your way as well they go to USD big technicans as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedre
    ya i wrote thizz b4 MDMA the next show since he did it ive only painted a few times... ya it is tite up there im down in san diego but i visit the homies every few months up there vallejo san fran and chico..

ya i was gunna hit up the anaheim one as well as SD but anaheim got cancelled.. i dc either i could see the same show 10 times in a row still wouldnt get old... wheres he playin in chico? at the senator theater? i seen bone thugs there last time i was up there pretty sick venue..

Yeah Senator Theater, It is a dope as venue. Have you ever been to Santa Cruz? the show here is so dope! its a very small town and everyone is down with tech...makes for an awesome show

ya i was gunna hit up the anaheim one as well as SD but anaheim got cancelled.. i dc either i could see the same show 10 times in a row still wouldnt get old... wheres he playin in chico? at the senator theater? i seen bone thugs there last time i was up there pretty sick venue..

Yeah FUCK OFF was sick!!

Co-sign bro, thats vintage

Quote Originally Posted by whereischrislancaster
    FTI back with the red spiked hair and kansas city king shirt ...

havent been to santa cruz but ya i heard the street team is big up there to.. i talked to britton kilmer or ssomething like that from strange music to get this shit started out in san diego...

Yeah Senator Theater, It is a dope as venue. Have you ever been to Santa Cruz? the show here is so dope! its a very small town and everyone is down with tech...makes for an awesome show