Thread: Sickology 101..Techs flow is...slower?

Sickology 101..Techs flow is...slower?

When it comes to rap, tech is god dont get me wrong. Im just making an observation here, but overall throughout most of Sickology 101 tech has slowed his flow considerably since killer. I dont think this is at all to do with him becoming older or a worse rapper (because hes actually getting better), I just think hes experimenting with new s and paces.

Especially in his verse in the track Sickology 101, his pacing is just madness. Its almost like a perfect blend of fast rap and slower paced rap, something I think tech has achieved greatly with his newest collabos. But then again, there is Midwest Choppers 2 where he completely kills the track with his good ol' speed rap.

he's def experimenting w/ dif s...but thats all he's ever done man...killer had just as many slow rap songs as sickology does...even the worst has some slower raps on it man...thats his , switchin it up from fast to slow like that, nothing new bro

Hate to burst your bubble but I don't think anyone cares. His shit is still bumpin'. Everytime I listen to Tech I don't pay attention to how fast he's rapping. Oh no he's not fast enough I hate this track. No that's not the case. It's not like he lost his speed or anything he just chooses different s for each album. To me Sickology is more like a party friendly album (not a kid's party ok! Kids put away your cone hats) but if your kickin' it with your friends who enjoy real hip-hop just bump some N9ne. Tracks like Bout Ta' Bubble, Night And Day from Everready or Everybody Move, and Shit Is Real from Killer that's all Sickology really is.

The thing that made me respect Tech N9ne is the fact is you can understand what he says when he raps fast and he has great vocabulary. All I jam is Texas artists outside of Tech N9ne and Bone Thugs. I don't care about who can spit faster than who?

co-sign

Quote Originally Posted by TECH198N9NE
    Hate to burst your bubble but I don't think anyone cares. His shit is still bumpin'. Everytime I listen to Tech I don't pay attention to how fast he's rapping. Oh no he's not fast enough I hate this track. No that's not the case. It's not like he lost his speed or anything he just chooses different s for each album. To me Sickology is more like a party friendly album (not a kid's party ok! Kids put away your cone hats) but if your kickin' it with your friends who enjoy real hip-hop just bump some N9ne. Tracks like Bout Ta' Bubble, Night And Day from Everready or Everybody Move, and Shit Is Real from Killer that's all Sickology really is.

i don't like how people categorize tech as a "fast rapper". there's a hardcore biggie / nas fan where i work and i've had him listen to tech and he says "you only like fast rappers" also often on here people will post some dumb shit like "check THIS guy out, he's waaay faster than tech!" tech is fast. but that's just a bonus. even tech talks about being a "speedy rapper" i think he just has so much to say and can make it flow and the flow becomes speed. its not like his speed is even necessary. slow it down to skatterman speed and he would still be the best