Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rain Dollaz - who the fuck is u? (PERZDOPEST Diss)

Rain Dollaz - who the fuck is u? (PERZDOPEST Diss)

Description:
    Rain kills PERZ on this track

Rain Dollaz I don't know if you care I posted this but I thought it hot. By the way where is that beat from?

ahahahaha! that shit was fire!

i found the beat online.. and naw post my music lol

Rain Dollaz spits hot fiya.

and im J9X by the way.

lol thanks hey did the site delete my video sayin i bought the cd? lol cause i cant find the post now thats soooo funny lol

I want to know where I can find some of those light up shoes.

lol mines hahhahahah never!!!!!!!!!!!! jk if something happen to mines i couldnt get them no more i dont think... i got some white ones wita green light!! that i think ima wear at this concert.. since im ALWAYS wearin the blue ones to the concerts. soooo JUNE 13TH IF THIS CONCERT IS LEGIT IF U WANNA SAY WHATS UP TO ME LOOK FOR THE DUDE DECKED OUT IN GREEN!!! WIT THE WHITE SHOES WIT THE GREEN GLOW!! trust i wont be hard to find lol and i think this year i might let my friend wear the blue ones so we can double stunt lol hahhaa so the blue ones wont be me yaw.. lol i know im not a rapper but i still make my lil presence!

I want some of those green ones. for real. and I doubt I'm gonna make it out to KC from CA. ever. hahaha

dude you sound pretty fresh. perzdopest is a joke thou. i didnt make it even 30 sec in his diss cuz it was flat ass wake but rain dollaz you ripped his ass. oh and thanks tech198n9ne for postin this thred.

yeah man i ran into a dude that had the blue ones i got the ones on my page in my pics we was in san antonio at night b4 halloween at a haunted house.. i was wit my girl at the time (my ex now unfortunetly..yaw know the story man..) and we walkd by each other and his boys saw my shoes b4 he did and we both was glowin and ppl was lookin like WTF!!! OOOOOH SHIT THOSE ARE SOOOO TIGHT!! and i was walkin through the whole hunted house wit my ex wit them lit while tryna calm her down and walk her through it since she wasnt lookin and in tears from fear. it played wit her head while i felt at home!!!! i was laughin and tryna make she she kept walkin and dudes who was suppose to be scaryin me was like oooh nice shoes and ohh man is she ok?... lol my bad havin some flash backs..ahhhh this damn life of mines.. when its over play my songs niggaz!!!!! i wanna see a post up here if and when i die!!! thank u!