Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How early did yall get to your shows??

How early did yall get to your shows??

I know this question is kinda dumb, but my friends and i are debating when to get to the show.
    It starts at 8 doors open at 7 so i was thinking 5????

I went to a tech show two years ago, and we got there like 10mins before the door opended and the line was hella short, but he is alot more popular now soooooo, im trying to pick a safe time to get in line haha.

i wouldnt go 2 hours before doors opened. lol

i usually get there around 6 or 630 if doors open at 7.

yeah. two hrs ahead of time would suck. i usually go like half an hr early and smoke somethin

fuck ya

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    yeah. two hrs ahead of time would suck. i usually go like half an hr early and smoke somethin

I got there at 430 doors opened at 7 for portland and ended up being like 15th in line so I was up front the entire time, VIP gets front of the line tho so if you got that you don't need to worry just show up at 645

the first show i went to it was at 8 we got there in the parkin lot at 130 posted up with a huge like 10 gallon jug of caribou lou BBQ N SHIT... i member the strange noize camera man came over and was like damn i neeever seen people tailgatin b4.. they put us on tape but that strange noize dvd never came out well at least the first strange noize dvd from the first tour.. but we always posted early like 25-30 deep!

wat dude in denver two hours be4 doors open its like around the block,i have been to five show i get to all of them by at least ten in the morning! no joke

For the fire and Ice tour I got there at 4 and the doors opened up at 7 I was second in line. Then at the strictly strange tour I got there at 415 and I was like 30 people deep so for this concert I plan on getting there at 11 am and drinking and rolling all day only leaving for short bathroom breaks.....naw im just playin yall hahaha i am doing the VIP this time around so I aint even trippin on when to get back there!

Thanks guys =D

i love tail gatin before shows,hella fun.the most shyt happens before the show anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedre
    the first show i went to it was at 8 we got there in the parkin lot at 130 posted up with a huge like 10 gallon jug of caribou lou BBQ N SHIT... i member the strange noize camera man came over and was like damn i neeever seen people tailgatin b4.. they put us on tape but that strange noize dvd never came out well at least the first strange noize dvd from the first tour.. but we always posted early like 25-30 deep!