Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: I PREORDERED AND GOT MY STUFF 2DAY!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    168

    I PREORDERED AND GOT MY STUFF 2DAY!!!!!!!

    I PREODERED SICKOLOGY AND IT WAS ON MY DOOR STEP WHEN I GOT UP THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    nice, thts good 2 hear, wuts the shirt look like is it nice?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    168
    YEAH ITS TIGHT WHITE T THAT SAYS TECH N9NE COLLABOS SICKOLOGY 101 AND SOME DESIGNS BEHIND IT!!!!!

  4. #4
    yea i got mine too! i'm jammin the cd right now, tech never fails when it comes to puttin out the sickest shit! i thought it was supposed to be autographed tho guess i'll just have to get it signed when i go vip at red rocks out here in colorado!

  5. #5
    Senior Member AJ16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    602
    There should be a packaged cd, and a booklet w techs signature......Mine came today also
    Quote Originally Posted by twissster
    yea i got mine too! i'm jammin the cd right now, tech never fails when it comes to puttin out the sickest shit! i thought it was supposed to be autographed tho guess i'll just have to get it signed when i go vip at red rocks out here in colorado!

  6. #6
    lol oh shit, the silver pen blended with the rest of the cover, i was lookin for black ink lol...... niccccccce!

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ
    There should be a packaged cd, and a booklet w techs signature......Mine came today also
    Quote Originally Posted by twissster
    yea i got mine too! i'm jammin the cd right now, tech never fails when it comes to puttin out the sickest shit! i thought it was supposed to be autographed tho guess i'll just have to get it signed when i go vip at red rocks out here in colorado!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    168
    YEA DIDNT UNDERSTAND THE EXTRA BOOK CUZ MY KILLER CD I PREORDERED IT WAS JUST OPENED ALREADY AND THE BOOK IN IT WAS SIGNED NO EXTRA ONE!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member AJ16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    602
    LOL...I can see that, with the scribble designs on the cd it kind of blends....thats funny homie!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by twissster
    lol oh shit, the silver pen blended with the rest of the cover, i was lookin for black ink lol...... niccccccce!

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ
    There should be a packaged cd, and a booklet w techs signature......Mine came today also
    Quote Originally Posted by twissster
    yea i got mine too! i'm jammin the cd right now, tech never fails when it comes to puttin out the sickest shit! i thought it was supposed to be autographed tho guess i'll just have to get it signed when i go vip at red rocks out here in colorado!

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4
    Same here got mine just now. WOOT!

  10. #10
    Junior Member KC_Saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    21
    that's what's up bruh have fun with that my nig

Similar Threads

  1. WHO PREORDERED SHOCK TREATMENT N DIDNT RECEIVE IT YET
    By Dynasty in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 10:11 PM
  2. For those who preordered DAAM
    By ₡₱♛ in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 11:24 PM
  3. For those who preordered KOD
    By Riotmkr in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 01:52 AM
  4. Does anyone on here dig this stuff
    By b-rock in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 04:06 AM
  5. SICKOLOGY PHOTOSHOOT WAS 2DAY
    By J.Smitty in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 08:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •