Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Strange Mixed Martial Artists out there?

Any Strange Mixed Martial Artists out there?

Represent, I've only been on here for a couple days but so far I found one other like myself. So if you're getting in the cage or have been before, you should post your story.

I really want a strange music patch for my shorts though... haha, bL

Whats up homie? It's not a patch it's a custom piece. That was Strange Musics sponsorship. It was all done thru them so it's for real not bootlegged. Bodyfarm Combat Sports fighters all wear the Snake and Bat to the cage. So how long you been training? Had a fight yet?

I BEEN TRAINING ALL MY LIFE IN MARTIAL ARTS I STARTED FIGHTING AMATUER NOW IM FIGHT PROFESSONALLY I COME OUT TO TECH N9NE EVERY TIME AND WHERE MY TECH JERSEY 2 THAT RING WHEN I FIGHT MY PRO RECORD IS 5-2

If the money is right il do a mma fight,but for now i box with the gloves for the money.no big time shit just people around here my record is 7-1.

Im 1-2 dammit, I wrestled for 5 years so that helped me out alot but I get too damn nervous once i get in the cage

YES YES, I DO BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU, I TRAIN AT THE CHARLES GRACIE ACADEMY, WOULD BE NICE TO GET THAT STRANGE LOGO ON A CUSTOM GI.....WITH THEM KNOWIN ABOUT IT AND LETTING ME YA KNOW.

I do Tae Kwon Do, although haven't been trainig for ages, stuck with university, ah i need to get back into ass kicking shape

I use to be in taekwondo with ATA was in it for about 4 or five years left as a 2nd degree black belt.

I had my first Amateur fight April 20, 2008. so it's been around a year since I been in the cage but since then I started training for the first time in my life at the Bismarck Combat Sports in bismarck, ND. So when I get back in there it'll be Pro.
    but I won my first fight due to strikes to the body, it was at Carter lake, Iowa, through Omaha Fight Club.

but Smokey you have to tell me how to get Stranges' embroidery! lol, I am able to get one done but it would be bootlegged like you said...

And to all you fucking haters out there, I hope I get to meet you in the Cage.. because I know we'll smash you punk bitches, come up here with all that bull spit,, mutha fucka I'll Beat you up!