Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A letter to my fellow technicians/technicanettes.

A letter to my fellow technicians/technicanettes.

I was walking to work today listening to my daily fill of mr. n9ne on my ipod and thinking about the concert coming up next week and I started to get hella excited for it. Not only is tech the greatest artist that has ever existed but he has the greatest fans too. We are a fucking FAMILY and we don't even know one another. I have never seen so many STRANGErs just fucking get together like that and unite. Just thinking about everyone doing the chants at concerts, supporting each other on this site and in real life makes me feel good. I mean just look at this website. We never have anything to talk about but still most of us come on here every single day anyways. You may have 'feuds' with people on here but we can all agree on one thing. And that's tech. Every other concert I have been to that has had mosh pits fucking suck. There is always assholes who try and sucker punch you when you're not looking or fucking knock girls around in there. But technicians? We are fucking one's who pick you up when you fall down and stand up with you when someone talks shit. I just want to say that I fucking love you guys and we will take over the world!! And the last thing I wanna say is.....YA'LL CAN'T FUCK WITH US!!!

p.s. If its negative...I don't wanna hear it....nah im just playin' you can talk shit about me if you want and call me whatever. I don't care.

let me be the first to say u know what it is man its fans supportin a cause and a label!! and yea u right on so many things man!

it's like...if somebody goes into a forum and starts talking shit, there's no consequences

if somebody goes to a bar or maybe a Tech show and starts talkin shit, they prob gonna get they ass kicked

tech n9ne is a hella friendly dude, we should all follow by example

Ecstacy influences those fealings. HAHA but ya im on it to when tech roles through so im right there with ya

I'm just tired of all this negative engergy on here. Rain dollaz and EVLNSTX feel me. We need to support our artists AND each other.

haha! a dude in a thong swingin' his dick haha!!!!

haha!!!!

Nah man nothin but love. i got knocked fuckin hard by this 300 pounder in the pit and he lifted me up stood me on my feat and found my shoe that got knocked off. Also i was fuckin giggin sweatin an ocean feindin for some water but i didn't wanna leave the set. some juggallo came up to me with a full bottle and said "You need this more than me dog" and hooked it up. It is fuckin family experience

hey I support whatever you're into man hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX
    haha! a dude in a thong swingin' his dick haha!!!!

haha!!!!

Im feelin this post my dude...J9X me and you have some convos from time to time about lil shit but from those convos i believe you a good dude not here to start shit and keep it friendly...stay positive my dude and be safe

True that technician... All love to the real technicians and even a up to all my haters!!