Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: u might wanna go to the cd shop and go get it since its out now!!!!!!!!!!! SICKOLOGOY 101!! proof!!

u might wanna go to the cd shop and go get it since its out now!!!!!!!!!!! SICKOLOGOY 101!! proof!!

good video

thanks! lol

Post Some Pics Bro!
    =]]]

It looks legit for sure but I don't know if all the talk of you being there and getting cut out from everything is true.

ya i dont believe he was there either haha j.p if he says he was there then just believe him all these damn haters you prbly with you were there

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    It looks legit for sure but I don't know if all the talk of you being there and getting cut out from everything is true.

hey rain dollaz, can you send me all the traxs of your songs in a msg to me please?!

thats cool, and awesome, i def gonna cop it!!!

lol well red nose im in the video lol hands down proof is on the front page of this site.. as far as the cd pic goes i was 3rd from the back...i figured they would cut me out because the line was long of ppl that we was in in the pic..wanna know some more.. ok there is not that many ppl like as far as 2 lines..(pic thats in the middle of the booklet in the cd) thats not 4real.. they hada double up us and make 2 lines. they photoshoped it!! SICK AS FUCK STILL and im not even hatin when i speak this stuff. another thing.. tech wasnt there in the pic lol photo shop! it was coooold as hell in the buildin we was ina abandon school it was mlk day back this past jan.. we was in kck right around the corner from where i lived as a kid. tech came in after we was done doing the photo! which took about an hour. we was in tan kakis and shirt. it was dark in there cold and in the room b4 this room was a heater thing so when we came out we hada make sure we got warmed up im tellin u i couldnt feel my toes almost. lol yea i was in the back of the line tho matter of fact they cut dude that i know from the pic too who on this site. there is a few ppl who can say i was there lol i just dont want yaw to bug them lol but one if she told u i was there ud be like shit my bad lol even tho it aint that deep anyway!!! im just glad

Probably a legit cd! Might be some bootleg bullshit! If it is Rain Dollaz, you better watch out for fucking BIG SCOOB!