Thread: A True Rapper Born To Bust

A True Rapper Born To Bust

My Older Brother Johnathan Price A.K.A. Priceless Has An Album Out But You Can Only Find It On The Web... Trust Me He's A Genius... But Drugs Held Him Back And Now He's Gettin Back On His Feet He Kicked It... I Wanna Help Spread His Music A Little Bit More

Atleast Just Listen To His Song At www.truceproject.com

It's The Second Album Cover Down... Just Press Play On It And Check It Out... Or If U Got A Lil Money I'm Sure You'll Want To Buy It... Gyea...

Sorry not diggin' it. Personally I think theres so many songs out like those hes just going to blend in. He needs to stand out some how with some kind of catch phrase or hook or just a totally different in general. Then again if Soulja Boy made it he might have a chance in this sad future of what we call hip-hop. Anywawy good luck to him and you.

Wooow That's Surprising Fareal... Sounds Like Ur Talkin Bout The Chorus... Did U Realy Listen To THe Verses???

Either Way I Appreciate U Puttin Ur Opinion In

Quote Originally Posted by TECH198N9NE
    Sorry not diggin' it. Personally I think theres so many songs out like those hes just going to blend in. He needs to stand out some how with some kind of catch phrase or hook or just a totally different in general. Then again if Soulja Boy made it he might have a chance in this sad future of what we call hip-hop. Anywawy good luck to him and you.

thats cool. i digg it!! is there any other way i can get it cuz i cant get a paypall and tryed and got dissaproved for sum reason. i kinda honestly like duce nutt a lil better, but they are both good!!!!

Yea Duce Nutt's Clean... But I Don't Think There's Any Other Way... I Would Try It On A Differnt Computer... But Thanx Foe The Comment...

Quote Originally Posted by alex wojcik
    thats cool. i digg it!! is there any other way i can get it cuz i cant get a paypall and tryed and got dissaproved for sum reason. i kinda honestly like duce nutt a lil better, but they are both good!!!!

yepp yepp. okie dokie. no prob

im into it that was a good song, the only thing i dont like is the chorus only cuz he does that same shit lil wayne does with his voice but other than that im really feelin it i would like to hear more

yeah dude thats honestly pretty good. id listen to that shit.

I'm not saying it's bad. I'm just saying thats something I wouldn't listen to. I'm just one person. I just think he could do more to make himself really stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by Je'Twan
    Wooow That's Surprising Fareal... Sounds Like Ur Talkin Bout The Chorus... Did U Realy Listen To THe Verses???

Yea That's Real I Get Wachu Sayin...

I'm not saying it's bad. I'm just saying thats something I wouldn't listen to. I'm just one person. I just think he could do more to make himself really stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by Je'Twan