Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne On National Radio? Your Thoughts & Opinions

Tech N9ne On National Radio? Your Thoughts & Opinions

From the latest XXL Magazine.

As long as he isn't making songs with the sole intention of the track getting played on the radio.

He already has though lol. And I don't mean that in a negative way, cuz I like a bunch of the "radio friendly" songs. But you can tell he's tried for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

As long as he isn't making songs with the sole intention of the track getting played on the radio.

I used to be the person that didn't want to be "sharing their kept secret with the world". Now I'd love for Tech and other Strange artists to be on the radio. Especially MAYDAY!, they need to be heard and they aren't the type to change for the radio. It would just be annoying hearing and seeing everyone talk about Tech like he's new. On a side note, I do think Strange Music will do something like TDE did and sign the whole label with a major.

I wouldnt mind but it would be some forced corny bullshit like "Dont tweet this".

I can see it now a party/sex track with tech screaming turn up all over the chorus smg.

Jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by Balistick
    I can see it now a party/sex track with tech screaming turn up all over the chorus smg.

I HIGHLY doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

I used to be the person that didn't want to be "sharing their kept secret with the world". Now I'd love for Tech and other Strange artists to be on the radio. Especially MAYDAY!, they need to be heard and they aren't the type to change for the radio. It would just be annoying hearing and seeing everyone talk about Tech like he's new. On a side note, I do think Strange Music will do something like TDE did and sign the whole label with a major.

^^^^ yea I don't see that happening, but I think it time for them to get exposed and I'm not opposed to it. I just don't wanna see him get drake on the hook just so it hits the radio- type shit

Don't you think they need some sort of Major backing to get on radio?

Quote Originally Posted by ???

I HIGHLY doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M