Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: To Scenario

  1. #1
    Senior Member Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,805

    To Scenario

    eyy sense you do Tech's makeup and its hella sick you should make ppl able to get there painted like how you do his for money

  2. #2
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    i hada thought that at the bonner springs he should paint up some fans who join tech on stage as the clown form COUGH COUGH... oops damn im coughin up in here.. but thats just me.. the man wit many thoughts!!!

  3. #3
    like the fair! face paint whiskers on u or paw prints.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Cloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    568
    i want a balloon!

    Quote Originally Posted by maintaining strange
    like the fair! face paint whiskers on u or paw prints.

  5. #5
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    Quote Originally Posted by maintaining strange
    like the fair! face paint whiskers on u or paw prints.

    hahah lol wow.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Cloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    568
    ya man instead of hypin the crowd durin shows he could do face painting for all the fans! lol

  7. #7
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud
    ya man instead of hypin the crowd durin shows he could do face painting for all the fans! lol

    lol that would take too long.. i bet it take like 15 mins to do tech n9nes face paint.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Cloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    568
    /sarcasm lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud
    ya man instead of hypin the crowd durin shows he could do face painting for all the fans! lol



    lol that would take too long.. i bet it take like 15 mins to do tech n9nes face paint.

Similar Threads

  1. scenario's other profile
    By R.I.P{ANgheLLo9} in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 11:30 AM
  2. Scenario is multi-talented
    By maintainingstrange in forum News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 09:23 AM
  3. WORST CASE SCENARIO (SKIT)
    By deez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 05:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •