Thread: U PEOPLE DAT CALL URSELF TECH N9NE FANS NEED TO STOP TALKING SHIT!!!!

U PEOPLE DAT CALL URSELF TECH N9NE FANS NEED TO STOP TALKING SHIT!!!!

U PEOPLE DAT CALL URSELF REAL TECH N9NE FANS AND TALK SHIT ON ANYTHING HE DOES OR SAYS NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP.....U PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT TECH TOO MUCH....LIKE HE'S GOEN MAINSTREAM...OR HIS BEATS ARE GAY....OR WAYNE IS BETTER....OR SICKOLOGY IS GAY......DATS ALL BULLSHIT....CUZ IF U A TECH FAN THEN U WILL FOLLOW WAT HE DOES OR SAYS WITH HIS MUSIC.......MUTHA FUCKAS THIS IS A TECH N9NE WEBSITE SO U NEED TO RESPECT THAT.....REPLY TO THIS IF U HAVE THE SAME FEELINGS I DO....T9-4 LIFE MUTHA FUCKAS

ima huge T-9 fan. i aint talkin shit bout em'
    but even if youra huge tech fan, you shouldn't follow him like he a god or sumthin...people love tech, but they dont gotta like EVERYTHIN he makes...just my opinion

JOEN CORTEZ- WAT THE FUK I AINT TREATING HIM LIKE A GOD.....IM JUST SAYING DAT TECH MAKES HIS MUSIC FOR US AND WE HAVE TO TALK SHIT AND DISRESPECT TECH 4 WAT HE DOES.....I THINK DATS BULLSHIT NO DISRESPECT TO U THOU

na i kno where you comin from bro, but lemme give you an example...im one of the biggest wu-tang clan fans out there. i LOVE there shit, but sometimes they come out w/ ish i really dont digg. i criticise it, but im still supporting them, n i dont disrespect them in any way.

lol thats so true i agree with ernie

I feel this !! Shit talking do need to stop !! If you a T-9 fan then support and show respect to dude !! All Tech does is flip himself inside out to show and tell us what dude think about himself and his surroundings and what the hell is on his mind. Everything he do is for his FANS and his KIDS. I have a daughter myself and I try to do everything for that lil munchkin but shits hard to do !! So show your muthafuckin support to the artist you say is your favorite !! My thoughts !!