Thread: ANGHELLIC ORIGINAL

ANGHELLIC ORIGINAL

What up technicians.....maybe someone out there can help me out....I'm trying to find anghelli in the plastic but I'm having no luck. I can only find anghellic reparation....if anybody has an extra in the plastic or knows where I can get one let me know please!

download it mininova.org

nah Ive got the album but im trying to find one in plastic...not for the music just to have an un opened copy...ive got unopened copies of every other cd except that one....

ohhh. my bad

Quote Originally Posted by NNUTTHOWZE
    nah Ive got the album but im trying to find one in plastic...not for the music just to have an un opened copy...ive got unopened copies of every other cd except that one....

no worries its all good my nigg....

u try ebay?

u prolly have jus thought i'd ask...lol

i heard there sellin the original on the sickology 101 tour check out faygoluvers.net and there should be an article on it heres the link http://www.faygoluvers.net/main/?id=...AupEZuooQmnLWB so if your goin to a Sickology show pick one up

Just to let you know a bout your calm before the storm you got off amazon....if your looking for authenticity...sorry to tell you but its a reprint....not an original....don't know if you care or not...I looked on there for the anghellic original and all it says is that its discontinued from the manufacterer....dammit!

i got the original cd but not in plastic its opened and signed by tech but sorry its not for sale at all id sell my lungs b4 i sell that

haha word bro....i wouldnt sell it either....!