Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne Diss? Made Himself Look Bad With This Lame Ass Rap....i think the WACKESS diss record ever

Tech N9ne Diss? Made Himself Look Bad With This Lame Ass Rap....i think the WACKESS diss record ever

i love tech my fav rapper next to tupac so when i heard this i had the urge to want to find who made this and .....possibly do some violent shit but u tell me what u think...P.S. im black ive been to 3 of his concerts and best shows ive seen in my life. i dont hate tech what so ever love his music i promo his stuff as much as possible just wanted to hear some of ur thoughts

i cant believe you posted this

i posted to make sure i wasnt the only one who though its sucked and was kinda pissed to heard it. i love techs music i got nuthin agianst him at all
    Quote Originally Posted by BMC
    i cant believe you posted this

OMG LMAO!!!!! tht was the funniest shit ive heard all day im almost cryin on the keyboard thank you for ur da reply man
    Quote Originally Posted by DBoy 5280
    WHAT THE FUK WUZ THAT??? LOL, Im laffin my ass off !! Is this dude fukin serious?? Thats the worst shit i ever heard! When i get the runz it has a better flo than that.!

apparently this dude got alot of disses on rappers....Joe Budden for example.....just a dude a tryin to get big off beef.....this nigga know he wack.....he didn't even rap....just said some bullshit da whole dam time....an we he did rap....SHIT WAS TRASH....and tha nigga got alot of nerve sayin Fuck KC!!!!! nigga dont know wat he gettin himself into....

yah i saw alll of his diss tracks on da youtube but the one tht stood out was tech n9nes. not a single one of his songs was funny or even made a lick of sense seeing as dow tech has millions of fans this dude has millions of ppl who if they find his real name and where he stays at would love to kick his ass...but i guess its w.e hope he gets whats comin
    Quote Originally Posted by Menacity
    apparently this dude got alot of disses on rappers....Joe Budden for example.....just a dude a tryin to get big off beef.....this nigga know he wack.....he didn't even rap....just said some bullshit da whole dam time....an we he did rap....SHIT WAS TRASH....and tha nigga got alot of nerve sayin Fuck KC!!!!! nigga dont know wat he gettin himself into....

THIS SHIT IS SOOOOO HUFF!!!! IF THIS NIGGA WANNA DISS HE COULD SEE ME ON THESE STREETS!!! BITCHMADE??? FUCK WAT HE TALKIN BOUT ILL BEAT HIS ASS

is this kid serious?? wtf was that? just the first 10 seconds alone made me wanna hit this dude. i wanna see tech reply and rip this kid apart, shit would be mad funny.

people need to stop posting this video
    there's like 5 thread wit it already
    By the way Rain Dollar did a diss track of this dude after seing this vid

it would be murder no contest tech would ruin him

Quote Originally Posted by Scott
    is this kid serious?? wtf was that? just the first 10 seconds alone made me wanna hit this dude. i wanna see tech reply and rip this kid apart, shit would be mad funny.