Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TO ANYONE WHO HATES JUGGALOS (RE-OPENED)

TO ANYONE WHO HATES JUGGALOS (RE-OPENED)

want you all to buy a v.i.p. pass and meet tech and when you do say that shit to him and tell him how were all fake ass bitches who hide behind our face paint and make shure you tape and put it up on this site THEN TALK SHIT ABOUT JUGGALO'S

Posted by 7th LeTTeR KloWnZ on April 23, 2009 at 1:14am
    Add as Friend View Discussions

J9X 18 hours ago

why do you care so much? and I doubt tech would say anything. he only says he's fam with juggalos because they give him money.shit..I'd like em too if half my record sales were from them. I would hope people would have more to say to tech than how much they dislike juggalos. I don't hate juggalos or anything. I just don't like the attitude most of them have towards people and life in general.

Reply by 7th LeTTeR KloWnZ 17 hours ago
    ha i know exactly what your talking about i know a few juggalos that act like its some big gang thats down as fuck and that they will get any juggalo to jump someone and yada yada yada just a bunch of bullshit im a juggalo and im down for myshit but theres somepeople who take it way to far and any real juggalo will tell you the same shit but tech down jus cuz he's likes icp but im shure the money doesnt hurt at all

J9X said:
    why do you care so much? and I doubt tech would say anything. he only says he's fam with juggalos because they give him money.shit..I'd like em too if half my record sales were from them. I would hope people would have more to say to tech than how much they dislike juggalos. I don't hate juggalos or anything. I just don't like the attitude most of them have towards people and life in general.

Reply by J9X 17 hours ago
    yeah exactly. i don't hate all juggalos just the ones who are straight up retarded. like telling people they're going to cut someones throat and put their nuts in them. oooooookay. haha see ones like you are cool. just calm rational people. all i know is if you're down with tech, you're down with me.

Reply by ImpaleR 15 hours ago
    To be honest, I have been a juggalo now most of my life, I am from australia and nearly every juggalo I've met are fucked, but when you do meet just one decent juggalo, you would die for that mutha fucka and vice versa, I'm sure its the same in the states.

Reply by ImpaleR 15 hours ago
    who really cares what tech thinks about the whole thang, he loves to party and loves crazy fun. Most juggalos do too, and i am sure hes down for that

Reply by CRACK RO-CK 15 hours ago
    I USED TO BE A DOWN ASS JUGGALO MATTER OF FACT IM COVERED FROM HEAD TO TOE WIT JUGGALO TATS AND HAVE WENT TO EVERY GATHERING BUT IV GROWN THA FUCK UP TECH IS REAL RAP AND AFTER THA CARDS WHAT THA FUCK HAVE THAY DONE NOT TO HATE BUT THA N9NE IS THA REALIST SHIT IV HERD IN A MIN AND GP THAY MY DAWGS SO FUCK ALL THE BULL SHIT JUST OPEN YA EARS AND FELL THA MUSIC
    RDV 56 57 SUWOOOOOOOPPPPP... WHATS POPPIN dawg THAT 5 nigga!!! I where that ReeeeD Bandana!!!

Reply by MurdaMichael 8 hours ago
    *sighs at this thread*

Reply by Tyler 7 hours ago
    to be honest to you all, at the vip session we were talkin with tech and he said if there was an album he could see havin ICP on again, it was KOD... so take a thought at that

haha. Awesome.