Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sickology 101 Baby!!!

Sickology 101 Baby!!!

Alright, it might just be because I just watched the 'Red Nose' video for the first time today, but I am SO excited about this CD dropping next week, I just had to post something. A lot has been going wrong in my life lately, my health isn't all that good, and the state of the world is, well, decaying, to say the very least. However, I know, that at the end of the day when the stress has been piling on, and I just need to hear something that makes sense, I can turn on my MP3 player, put the headphones in my ears, close my eyes, and let my man Tech just take me away. I can't wait until Sickology 101 is in my hands. Its gonna feel good.... I guess anyone who feels the same, or different, can reply. I just want to know I'm not the only lame ass here... LoL JoKeS pEopLe...

from what I've heard the cd is gonna be ill

i am excited also

I've watched that video a million timez....it keepz gettin better...nd I'm listening to red nose az I type...lol.

That song is always playing in my head

Chris- is that because you can relate to it? or is it just the beat that has you addicted?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    That song is always playing in my head

i think its a great cd. theres funny stuff in there...a little rock and some gangsta shit. i cant wait to get my preorder in the mail next week.

every real tech fan should buy a couple of cds and sell them to the people dat dont noe tech n9ne...im doing that but im selling them to the people inside of my skool...wat u think

I wuld...but, no money to do that.

So I'll juz show dem a couple songz...and TELL THEM TO GO BUY IT. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ERNIE a.k.a. LIL TECH
    every real tech fan should buy a couple of cds and sell them to the people dat dont noe tech n9ne...im doing that but im selling them to the people inside of my skool...wat u think

Honestly, I think amanda has the right idea. Why should the fans profit off of Tech's work? Unless you're selling them for the same price your buying them for. In that case, wouldn't it just make sense to introduce them to his music by letting them listen to your CD and then telling them to go buy their own? I'm not completely knocking your idea, Ernie, just don't understand I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ERNIE a.k.a. LIL TECH