Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Preordering....

Preordering....

Okay...you guyz are gunna be like wtf?! Therez like several threadz answering this! I know I know

But all of 'em are all over the place....someone said it'll take 1 to 2 weekz...otherz say the day after it cumz out or two dayz after.

Who really knowz wen I'll get it...I live in AZ.

THX AND SORRY! lol

THE DAY AFTER. The only way it would take longer is if you lived outside the U.S. whoever is saying it takes longer doesn't know. What would be the point of preordering if you didn't get it till that late. I've been preordering for YEARS and Years and EVERY time it's the day after

or possibly the day OF

Okay, thx....I wuz gunna be like wtf...why did I even preorder it if I'm gunna get it 2 weekz later?

Quote Originally Posted by Micah
    THE DAY AFTER. The only way it would take longer is if you lived outside the U.S. whoever is saying it takes longer doesn't know. What would be the point of preordering if you didn't get it till that late. I've been preordering for YEARS and Years and EVERY time it's the day after

well i didt get my copy of killer off the preorder till like a week or so later, i was pissed and emaild them and asked if they were walking it 2 my house or wut? ur not getting it the nex day, promise!

I got an email from strange yesterday and they mailed me my copys yesterday

Really? That shits crazy man. Yeah I always get mine the day after. That's weird. Maybe there was a mix up or something

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    well i didt get my copy of killer off the preorder till like a week or so later, i was pissed and emaild them and asked if they were walking it 2 my house or wut? ur not getting it the nex day, promise!

Thatz dumb then...y preorder it if you don't get it the day off or the day b4. Booo.

PREorder...we shuld PRE-get it...lol...wow that sounded dumb.

I still think you'll get the day after not to say mizeryluvkompany is wrong just maybe he got screwed over on that Killer Album.

Well let me know when you get it so I can find out if I was right or wrong haha

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    Thatz dumb then...y preorder it if you don't get it the day off or the day b4. Booo.

yeah tht was wierd i was like wut the fuck...lol...i was trippn everybody had there shit but me, but then it came and it was all jesus!....hope i get mine the nex day this time, there autographed huh?......cant wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Micah
    I still think you'll get the day after not to say mizeryluvkompany is wrong just maybe he got screwed over on that Killer Album.

Well let me know when you get it so I can find out if I was right or wrong haha

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda