Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CHA!!!????

CHA!!!????

kinda stupid question that someone can help me out with?

ive never looked into why tech always accents his shit with cha?

is the a meaning to it i dont know?

Its so he can breathe inbetween verses n shit. Hes using a growl now too for the same reason.

he puts em in seperatly i dont think its so he can breath, i simply think its to fill empty space, its also like a trademark type of thing...kinda how E-40 had the "uuhhh" thing

Quote Originally Posted by Shawna
    Its so he can breathe inbetween verses n shit. Hes using a growl now too for the same reason.

he's does alot of different grunt n stuff listen

yea i have listened just never took the time to find out... i agree with murda that its to fill space

Quote Originally Posted by Kingp
    he's does alot of different grunt n stuff listen

really? again??

Its not for the breath...If you watch the video "Clappin" with George Zelaya on Youtube Tech says he leaves the breathes in the song so it sounds more natural. They tone it down sometimes. The "cha" is explained in some interview somewhere, but its used as emphasis puts more meaning into what hes saying

Makez sense.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeriKiLLa
    Its not for the breath...If you watch the video "Clappin" with George Zelaya on Youtube Tech says he leaves the breathes in the song so it sounds more natural. They tone it down sometimes. The "cha" is explained in some interview somewhere, but its used as emphasis puts more meaning into what hes saying

Because it sounds SICKKKKKKK!

Quote Originally Posted by AmeriKiLLa
    yeah i think your right.I dont know where he got that from. but on the movie Sandlot,when there at the fair when that one kid found his chew (Tobbaco) in his pocket he showed everbody and was like cha.funny shit