Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok, Enough already!

Ok, Enough already!

No offense, but if you really have to post a "plea" for all to buy the album.... You're even dumber than I thought! Here's my reasoning.... 1st and for-most any REAL Tech fan has ALREADY pre-ordered the damn album anyways (as did I day one that pre-ordering was avaliable), so for this thread to be up is not only dumb, but repetitive and would be considered PREACHING TO THE CHOIR! Secondly, trying to tell everyone one to go buy the album instead of dowloading it for free is like telling 90% of the American population to stop hating George Bush, meaning, NOT GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN! People are people. They're gonna do what they want regardless of rules and boundries. Look, I understand that illegally downloading music is not only, needless to say, illegal, but takes money out of the artist's bank, as well as the family's, and label's..... And I am in no way condoning it. Truth be told when the thread dropped that Sickology 101 leaked, I was on ther lookin for the link just like most, but that's because also like most I am hungry as FUCK to hear Tech's new shit. And as far as the album losing credability, it'll NEVER happen, cuz those that proudly call themselves Technitions, truly know what's what! We know that no matter the haters, lovers, and everything in between, Tech is honestly, and truly THE BEST! And for the part of the people having "second thoughts" about the album.... If they're having second thoughts at all, they aren't a true Technition anyways, so why bother saving them now?! A true fan wil buy the damn album (if they haven't already) with or without the leak! They weren't gonna probably buy the album anys if they're second guessing the cd! So, let's just all take a fucking chill pill, and wait til we get our cd's in the mail, or run to Best Buy n grab it, let the haters and doubters alone to hate and doubt, cuz that's they're sol purpose in this life and CALM THE FUCK DOWN! -Robbie

And if I get banned for sayin real shit like Battman, and LovebucktS, I don't give a shit! I'm tired of people talkin bout bullshit all day long, and the 1st time a real motherfucker comes on and says real shit, thay gotta ban his ass! Aint this a bitch!

i applaud u, no ones even touchin the thread ^Real Talk^

Lol, Thanks man, It's like this to me: Eveybody on here can make a million and one "Fuck Lil Wayne" and this n that threads, but shy away from real shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by MurdaMichael
    i applaud u, no ones even touchin the thread ^Real Talk^

Maybe if I start a "Lil Wayne is a LIL BITCH" thread, then people will listen.... What do ya'll think?! O I know.... I'll start a "I Hate Kanye West, What Do You Think?" thread! It's funny.... people hate all these rappers o so much, but will do EVERYTHING in their power to TALK ABOUT THEM or BLOG ABOUT THEM sayin how baly they hate 'em! Move the fuck on!

wtf those fools got banned? for sayin what??

nice post. good shit. a real one

Much appreciated.... They mainly got banned for spreading the link to the leaked album, and standing up to the site mods! And personally, I'm at the point that I'm like fuck it, it's cool for people to say bullshit about whatever, but the 1st time anyone stands up, they get banned for it, so I'm like fuck it dogg.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorst
    wtf those fools got banned? for sayin what??

nice post. good shit. a real one

*BUMP, FOR THE FACT THAT I'M TIRED OF ALL THE BULLSHIT THREADS, AND IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR SOME REAL TALK!*

This is the shit im talkin about. nobody says real shit anymore. what the fuck happen to the fans. cause most the people here is talkin lil wayne, emenem, west, and all these other rappers on a "!!TechN9ne FAN!!" site. i didnt know it was called "therealtechn9necomehateonotherrapppers.com".

It's great to know I'm not the only one that feels this way! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoN9n3
    This is the shit im talkin about. nobody says real shit anymore. what the fuck happen to the fans. cause most the people here is talkin lil wayne, emenem, west, and all these other rappers on a "!!TechN9ne FAN!!" site. i didnt know it was called "therealtechn9necomehateonotherrapppers.com".