Thread: Yeasterday was kinda Krayzie right....With the leak and everythang...

Yeasterday was kinda Krayzie right....With the leak and everythang...

I gotta in some trouble here and i know some of ya'll might of too...but im here to say that on the 28th...no matter if i heard the ablum or not that there's nothin like blowin a leaf and listen to the cd and lookin through a offical copy and booklet of the tech cd...right?

aight

Exactly!

I don't feel bad about downloadin the leak cuz I preordered it anyways.

I wanna know what Tech thinks about the leak. I keep checkin his Twitter, but he hasn't posted anything for a few days now.

Right

Quote Originally Posted by Hillmire

Am i the only one tired of readin' this? Please stop announcing this, its only a way to say, "hey i stole a cd but i still support my artist cuz i already payed for it in advanced anyway because i have morals..." like tech is watching over your shoulder...

No offense to u directly Hillmire or anything, I just don't think it's necessary to announce anymore...

I was actually debating if I should say it or not... guess I chose wrong lol.

Its all good murdamike

Quote Originally Posted by MurdaMichael
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillmire

Am i the only one tired of readin' this? Please stop announcing this, its only a way to say, "hey i stole a cd but i still support my artist cuz i already payed for it in advanced anyway because i have morals..." like tech is watching over your shoulder...

No offense to u directly Hillmire or anything, I just don't think it's necessary to announce anymore...

Im just tryin to hear new shit...i buy all my fav artist albs...like Koopa's mixtape's i buy em online to get the collection of autograph's

I didn't download it cause I'm just gonna wait and cop it but if you download it and are still gonna go get it that is cool with me.Its those fuckin assholes who bootleg it then say I'll get it soon and never get it or just never have any plans to buy it than fuck up the game.Tech is the hardes dude in rap right now and still gets no respect its a fuckin shame.