Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: JESTA!!!!!!!!!!!!! YO I STILL BE NEEDIN MORE RAPPERS/MCS AND TALENT FOR MA COLLABOS ALBUM IF ENBODY WANT IN ON IT THEN HOLLA AT ME AND WE CAN SORT A TRACK OUT

  1. #1

    JESTA!!!!!!!!!!!!! YO I STILL BE NEEDIN MORE RAPPERS/MCS AND TALENT FOR MA COLLABOS ALBUM IF ENBODY WANT IN ON IT THEN HOLLA AT ME AND WE CAN SORT A TRACK OUT

    LETS DO THIZZ,
    ALBUMS CALLED JESTA-COLLABOS- HEAVEN TA HELL
    IVE ALREADY GOT A KILLA LIST OF TALENT FROM THE BROTHAS AN SISTAHS OF THIS SITE AND MYSPACE BUIT I NEED MO.
    SO IF YO WANNA GETCHA FINGAZ IN OTHER PIES SO TA SPEAK AND YO A RAPPER WID QUICK FLOW, STAMINA AND YO GOT SOMETHIN TA SAY ON TRACK THEN YEA LETS KICK IT!

    WWW.MYSPACE.COM/CARNALBEAST TA HEAR THE WORK IVE DONE SO FAR, ALL YALL ADD ME DROP COMMENTS, CRITICISM APPRECIATED.

    JESTA-KEEP IT POPPIN

  2. #2
    If I had a way to record I would jump on a track.

  3. #3
    thanks fo tha add mayne, tha would be wikid, a few months back i was in tha same position, i moved away from tha studio and ma personal recording equiptment was alll fucked up lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    If I had a way to record I would jump on a track.

  4. #4
    If things work out my bro & I should be recording soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesta
    thanks fo tha add mayne, tha would be wikid, a few months back i was in tha same position, i moved away from tha studio and ma personal recording equiptment was alll fucked up lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    If I had a way to record I would jump on a track.

  5. #5
    hit me up myspace.com/therealtb

    mypace.com/anebeatz

  6. #6
    thas waddup mayne, well if yo get ta slayin tracks then holla bro, keep intouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    If things work out my bro & I should be recording soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesta
    thanks fo tha add mayne, tha would be wikid, a few months back i was in tha same position, i moved away from tha studio and ma personal recording equiptment was alll fucked up lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    If I had a way to record I would jump on a track.

  7. #7
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    maaaan its not fina sizzle right if u dont ask me to Rain Dollaz on that track.... so this what we fina do.. run something by me that u think u want me on..ima peep it.. ima write to it..ima hit u back wit it supersonic fast.. but i mean thats only if u want some sizzle to ur album...



    RAIN DOLLAZ

  8. #8
    oh fo sho mayne we sum time ago befo i started this thang and bro yo got sum ill ill ill flow! yo got email mayne?
    holla at me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    maaaan its not fina sizzle right if u dont ask me to Rain Dollaz on that track.... so this what we fina do.. run something by me that u think u want me on..ima peep it.. ima write to it..ima hit u back wit it supersonic fast.. but i mean thats only if u want some sizzle to ur album...



    RAIN DOLLAZ

  9. #9
    Senior Member GrimmGutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    111
    Yo man, I'll get down on a track with ya. Check my shit, lemme know if you're feeling it.

    http://www.ihiphop.com/GrimmGutter

  10. #10
    i would my myspace is http://www.myspace.com/doublestuff863 and http://www.myspace.com/863mp3 my shits different from most peoples so i dont know if u would want me on it but there is my shit. I record with pro-tools on an m audio preout and mic and also have cool edit pro so however u wanna do it we can.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 02:36 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 04:53 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 08:21 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 07:08 PM
  5. ANY RAPPERS ON HERE WANNA COLLABO WIT A QUICK SPITTER FROM THE UK HOLLA AT ME
    By Jesta - Keep It Poppin in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 12:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •