Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Y all da hatin? Rated R this is about u

Y all da hatin? Rated R this is about u

Man i aint one for the net bangin...i dont even like shit talk face2face and i wanna kno the reasoning for all this hatin to imma direct this straight to da man rated r. y do you feel the need to jump on the forum and talk shit about everybody on here...im comin straight respectful right now...the last 5 discussions ive posted on in the last couple hours you were on talkin mad shit bout sumbody...wats da reasonin for this...any other opinions are welcome to but i really wanna see wat Rated r has to say

bone thugs? the purpose of that comment was? but you are only gettn hated on cuz you are disrespectful and hatefull

so basically you get off on people gettn mad at u?

Quote Originally Posted by Rated-R
    bone thugs cause ur mr gangster here bud. LOL i aint getting all frilled up over this..i dont care if im hated on. if they cant handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen, in other words, ud think theyd just ignore me and id go away? LOL pshh. thatll never happen, so ill never go away . i just love the 'rated r is a bitch' 'fuck him' blah blah blah. its entertaining for me LOL i say keep the good times rollin'!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. G.N.F. AKA Dat Nigga
    bone thugs? the purpose of that comment was? but you are only gettn hated on cuz you are disrespectful and hatefull

The name Mr. G.N.F. stands for Mr. Gives No Fuck so whether you believe me or not is not a care of mine...wat other people think about me bothers me none

Quote Originally Posted by Rated-R
    ROFL random j9x is cool. i aint bashin that mofucka. i find his ability to stay sane quite professional! and not loser-ifik like some of these other clowns who start acting like a bull after i say 'douche' or 'idiot' LOL. i aint got no problem with u, i just dont believe ur a gangster, nor will i ever. sorry, i got a hardtime believin shit like that without proof, however, since ur being ...*sighs* kinda nice! ill chill out with the shit talking for the rest of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by J9X

see? all it took was a random music video haha

and I am the farthest thing from a gangster you have ever seen.

How bout all ya'll stop fuckin around and have some fun on the 4 Bar weapon Clash Thread, Rated R can write a rap on hating technicians or sumthin, and J9x can rap some love

yea man i agree these hate threads is goin nowhere i know we all get mad when folks talk shit 4 no reason but im not contributing to it anymore imma go smoke a chop n listen to some marley n chill back

I like your thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Neville
    yea man i agree these hate threads is goin nowhere i know we all get mad when folks talk shit 4 no reason but im not contributing to it anymore imma go smoke a chop n listen to some marley n chill back

Rated-R....you shuld smoke sum bud....I mean gud bud. I'm gangsta too! lol.