Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I STRANGE FAMILY SONG

I STRANGE FAMILY SONG

that shit would be sick az fuck if every one on strange got 2gether and made one fuckin hardcore song!!!!!!

yea that be tight as fuck

y are you always so negative...and dont start wit dat racist name callin...it should be all love on dis site...we all technicians and need to respect da fact that we have atleast one thing in commen off the back...wats wrong wit tech doin a song wit da whole strange family...that would be sick as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Rated-R
    ur a spick idiot. and probably a juggalo. just cause icp does that gay ass sing along shit with his other clown faggot friends, doesnt mean tech n9ne has to too. jackass.

you a fag man... jus hatin on erryone... stop suckin jellysickles mawfucka... stop jeffin... keep it jesus... we all family on here...

ur a spick idiot. and probably a juggalo. just cause icp does that gay ass sing along shit with his other clown faggot friends, doesnt mean tech n9ne has to too. jackass.

think thatd b the shit... after all he got "anthem trax" like city 2 city wit kmk get the strange lane down fer one.... close the shows wit that one since he bring evry body out any way lol...

but hell yea that shit would be off the hook...

tech n9ne, big krizz, kutty cal, (too bad skat and snug left), ill bill, prozak, big scoob...

OH SHYT SON!!

that shit'd be JESUS!

itd be tight if skat n snug came back n joined the rest of strange on a fam track

skat and snug left? when did this happen i mustve missed sumthin

Quote Originally Posted by Tee
    but hell yea that shit would be off the hook...

tech n9ne, big krizz, kutty cal, (too bad skat and snug left), ill bill, prozak, big scoob...

OH SHYT SON!!

that shit'd be JESUS!

I see wat kind of person you are...your on here just to cause problems and talk shit just cuz your on a computer,,,u my friend are straight bitch...we are all here to talk about things that we have opinions about not to demean others...you hate yourself that is y u cant go one discussion without puttin sumone else down...im goin to stop feedin into your bu;;shit and just tell you to kill yoself

u idiot, do u even know what jeffin means?

then to: Mr. G.N.F. AKA Dat Nigga

what love douche? we're all fans of tech n9ne so what? we're 'family' cause of it? i dont see eminems fans claiming to be family, or anyone else, why treat tech n9ne any different dipshit?

you guys just think cause u all listen to tech n9ne u guys gotta suck each others dicks. my lord, get ur heads out of ur asses.

Quote Originally Posted by Tee
    you a fag man... jus hatin on erryone... stop suckin jellysickles mawfucka... stop jeffin... keep it jesus... we all family on here...

yo to all the real people on this forum juz fuck rated r n everyhting he says dat fool a fuckin bitch