Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you guyz like it so far

How do you guyz like it so far

Yo i just wanna know how do you technitions like the sickest album out so far. I wa actually waiting for the CD to come out but with all of the leaks it's kinda hard to enjoy the feeling of anticipation. But anyway out of all the songs yaw've heard which one do you think is the best?

man the whole things hot from start 2 finish!!!

sorry n shit ft RDV's

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    man the whole things hot from start 2 finish!!!
    that's what's up, but what i wanna know is what's your favorite song on the album? what's the song you listen to the most above all the others?

My favorites are Sickology 101, Midwest Choppers 2, Poh Me Anutha, We Kixin It, Sorry N Shit, Areola.

to be honest, tech did too many mainstream-type songs on sickology
    i think misery loves kompany was much better just cause he came harder with the songs, concepts, beats, lyrics, etc
    i mean obviously he ripped every verse on sickology as usual, but the songs themselves are too mainstreamish
    he should've done more hard shit and i think brotha lynch should be on every tech album, my world is just too sicc of a collab we need that shit all the time
    im kinda disappointed with sickology but its still a nasty album, just not the usual tech we all know and love, i mean he didnt even have any real hardcore rap songs on this
    best songs on the album are midwest choppers 2, red nose, sickology 101, blown away, dysfunctional, far away, and sorry n shit
    what are your guys' thoughts?

Midwest Choppers 2!!!!!!!

Then, Red Nose, Nothin', and Sickology 101 (but only Tech's verse off the last two)

I liked MLK better also. You're right to many mainstream-type songs. Midwest choppers II was hella raw but the original is way better. The best songs are MidWest Choppers II, Red Nose, and Sorry N Shit

Quote Originally Posted by illicit
    to be honest, tech did too many mainstream-type songs on sickology
    i think misery loves kompany was much better just cause he came harder with the songs, concepts, beats, lyrics, etc

i mean obviously he ripped every verse on sickology as usual, but the songs themselves are too mainstreamish

he should've done more hard shit and i think brotha lynch should be on every tech album, my world is just too sicc of a collab we need that shit all the time

im kinda disappointed with sickology but its still a nasty album, just not the usual tech we all know and love, i mean he didnt even have any real hardcore rap songs on this

best songs on the album are midwest choppers 2, red nose, sickology 101, blown away, dysfunctional, far away, and sorry n shit

what are your guys' thoughts?

I've only heard the songs that tech has officially released. I can wait six more days to support my favorite artists.

nah im just messin'. i really have only heard red nose, nothin' and let me in but thats just cause i'd feel like a douche downloading his stuff before i bought the cd

thats straight up. nor*cal technicians

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    I've only heard the songs that tech has officially released. I can wait six more days to support my favorite artists.

nah im just messin'. i really have only heard red nose, nothin' and let me in but thats just cause i'd feel like a douche downloading his stuff before i bought the cd