Thread: Tech n9ne..real talk..

Tech n9ne..real talk..

Ever since the fist time I ever heard tech, which was around when Everready was released, I was blown away. Before then, I never even really listened to rap, i didnt even enjoy it. But this new rapper, this guy that could create poetry and rhymes thrown into a rythm and pace that Ive never experienced before. I just never thought that level of creativity was possible with rap, until I heard tech. at this point, not only has he opened my mind to a whole new genre of talent in the music industry, but hes made me realize that what i hear on the radio just isnt a good representation of whats possible with rap music. now, not only is tech N9ne my favorite rapper, but hes my favorite artist of any genre, rock metal rap anything. hes just amazing. When it comes to speed, hes more than capable. When it comes to , his music speaks for himself. and when it comes to deepness in lyrics...well just listen to Happy Ending. An what more do you need in rap than that?

And its more than just the way his music sounds, its himself. he tries so hard to please his fans in every aspect, hes come so far in the industry (or rather out of it) that hes nearly become a household name, and hes an underground indy artist! and you can hear this sense of desperation and emotion in his rap, especially in his newest collabos with Red Nose, you can just tell hes so pissed off with the industry, and even after how popular hes gotten, he still says whatever he wants to say on his album. Hes just amazing. my props go out to Aaron Dantez Yates... best rapper alive.

true

Cosigned

best rapper ever.

yes

I concur....

MEOW

yeah i think one of the main reasons i never really was exposed to the good talented rap is because i was raised and grown around a bunch of hillbilly fucks. i love my fam, done get me wrong, but damn they need to open their eyes to what raps really all about, just as the industry needed to open their eyes to the talent that is Tech n9ne. Oh well, just think of all the people that wouldnt sign him, ill bet they're wishing they had after how popular and rich tech is.

(Curection) Dontez is his middle name