Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech's last verse on Blown Away

Tech's last verse on Blown Away

So whats the story??? He was the final act and who didnt show up because they didnt want to open for Tech???

rakim in lawrence couple years ago

rakim. used to have respect 4 em til i heard this

the 2nd verse was when me and my friend went. and keisha cole didnt wanna come out b4 tech..so we was waitin in the hooooot as sun and they set up the stage then took it apart..and hour later then tech came out and did his show wit kutt and krizz and it was hella cou because it was the first time i saw tech and them then it was dark and keisha came out did a 30 min show and she came back out on one side of the stage in the back side to watch t.i. tech was in the back on the other side.. and i heard that keisha ppl tried to actualy have tech thrown out period...

listen to the words of this song and answer your own question T94LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by J. Smitty
    how can you listen to tech....but you couldn't listen to the words of this song and find the answer to your own question?
    lol some ppl dont wanna listen to it.. they rather u tell them. like idk.. lol its like the answer b right there on the next page and they want u to turn the page to see it..

haha I didnt know who the hell Keisha Cole was! What has she done lately????

Quote Originally Posted by T94LIFE

whoa whoa whoa.. ok.. yea so i take back what i said now.. cause if u seriously dont know who keisha is..it explains everything lol she did 3 cds 2 seasons of her own show,concerts ect... b4 i say anymore ima take it as u jokin lol and b4 anyone says im takin up for her.. on this situ i aint ridin wit her.. but i do still got love for u keisha..just not on this subject lol do a search on her on google if u really dont know who she is tho lol

hahahaha no joke here! Tech is one of the very few rappers that I follow. I dont keep up on anybody besides Tech, Devin the Dude, and Andre Nickatina. So that explains it. Good lookin out though...

what man thats ignorant of keisha man, id be honored to open up for tech i bet t.i. didnt have nothin bad to say bout him

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by T94LIFE

whoa whoa whoa.. ok.. yea so i take back what i said now.. cause if u seriously dont know who keisha is..it explains everything lol she did 3 cds 2 seasons of her own show,concerts ect... b4 i say anymore ima take it as u jokin lol and b4 anyone says im takin up for her.. on this situ i aint ridin wit her.. but i do still got love for u keisha..just not on this subject lol do a search on her on google if u really dont know who she is tho lol