Thread: HELP A TARD OUT PLEASE.

HELP A TARD OUT PLEASE.

ive been trying to record a track using my own vocals and an instrumental
    by recording it with a program on my computer but the sound keeps on doubling or the mic is very weak .what am i doing wrong and what are some of you others usung to record the tracks
    some one throw me a tard saver please

????

First off what programs are you using and what kind of computer do u have

It depends on three things. The software you are using, the mic you are using, and the sound card you have in your computer. Low quality in any of those three will make the whole thing sound bad, no matter how amazing the other two may be.

yo if your usin fruity loops look for some free shit called mixvox. it makes it easy. it comes with instructions.

i just downed audicity and got a normal ass phillips mic from walmart and plugged it into the mic jack on my computer
    i got an acer with 320gb and a dual core processor 9 in one card reader and 2gb ddr2 memory(thats what it says o the front)

There's one issue there...your mic is some janky walmart shit. Get an actual studio recording mic...and I don't mean to ask a stupid question, but you're not recording your vocals with the instrumental playin on your speakers in the background, right??? That's one way to double it and make it sound retarded.

hahahaha i was doing that at first but then i put my earphones in to keep the sound on thier but the shit still sounds fucked
    it either has destortion or its too damn low or when i speak it doubles along with the beat getting loud as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by V!LL!N
    There's one issue there...your mic is some janky walmart shit. Get an actual studio recording mic...and I don't mean to ask a stupid question, but you're not recording your vocals with the instrumental playin on your speakers in the background, right??? That's one way to double it and make it sound retarded.

yea i used to do the exact same thing as you. when you record use the headphones so now outside sound is picked up n when you upgrade buy a good maybe 70 dollar mic n a us 122 or 144 recording box n plug that in thru your usb jack, still use the headphones n the sound will be pretty good