Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: whats the meet n greet like?

  1. #1

    whats the meet n greet like?

    hey, I Just ordered VIP for the show on the 24th (PORTLAND YEAAAAHH)

    but whats it like.. im pretty nervous.. cause i dont know what to expect.. any tips?

    -J

  2. #2
    Senior Member AmeriKiLLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    405
    Everyone is jsut chillin inside go in and talk to whoever get pics with and get shit signed and talk for an hour...

  3. #3
    what happens after an hour?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmeriKiLLa
    Everyone is jsut chillin inside go in and talk to whoever get pics with and get shit signed and talk for an hour...

  4. #4
    u go bacck outside

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Metaphor
    what happens after an hour?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmeriKiLLa
    Everyone is jsut chillin inside go in and talk to whoever get pics with and get shit signed and talk for an hour...

  5. #5
    Senior Member AmeriKiLLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    405
    They kick ya out lol but u get to be front of the line when they let ppl in for the show

  6. #6
    im stoked...

  7. #7
    Senior Member AmeriKiLLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    405
    its dope, depends if how many ppl got vip in your town, less ppl means more time to talk to everyone, otherwise they try to hurry and get everyone thru

  8. #8
    when i got vip madd heads got it to so it was kinda crazy. but well worth it when ever the hell he comes back hear ill do it again and every time well worth it. just bring a camera and some shit to get sighed. honestly the best time of my life except losing my virginity lol and getting the hell outa high school. every one was madd chill i think everyone was either over tired half in the bag or extremely baked. lol

  9. #9
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    just chill man i was nervous and dropped my cd booklet and he picked it up and was like "yooo dont i know u" lol i was like naw but u fina know me! and he even took my homemade demo!

  10. #10
    That's sick man...Tech is tha shit man. Humble dude that loves his fans. thats tight bro for real...can't wait til the day I meet his ass (no homo) man he is an idol/livin legend ya feel me

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    just chill man i was nervous and dropped my cd booklet and he picked it up and was like "yooo dont i know u" lol i was like naw but u fina know me! and he even took my homemade demo!

Similar Threads

  1. Meet And Greet
    By StixZadinia in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 03:05 AM
  2. Meet and Greet in CO Springs
    By PatrickRiley in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 04:54 AM
  3. meet and greet
    By traci dawn mitchell in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 10:09 AM
  4. what to take to the meet and greet in ind mo
    By traci dawn mitchell in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 04:02 AM
  5. Meet and Greet
    By Raphael in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 03:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •