Thread: Rain Dollaz short introduction

Rain Dollaz short introduction

i was born Kevin Cline october 23rd 1982 in bethony hosipital in kansas city kansas.
    just a young kid growin up playin wit all different shades of life so i never noticed color of skin untill ppl made it an issue. i was in kansas city k till like half way of 3rd grade..i was sad when i left because i left my first crush and my family. moved to Leavenworth ks where i didnt fit in at all in school. hated school sooooo much so i started being a clown a lil..and in middle school i got teased everyday till i was almost on that shoot up the school tip. day in day out on the bus and in school i was just talked about teased ect.. so i became the outsider. alot of probs i got 2day is due to this point in life..went to high school and then things changed ppl said they was sorry for treatin me like that..but by then it was too late.. i got use to be hated/disliked. i would wear a black jacket everyday no matter what because it fit my mood. funny...black s my fav color. it was around 96/97 when i met a guy who i was not tryna be cou wit..his name was oscar bradley he was from chicago. this guy would always pick on us.. and finaly i got tired of ppl pickin on me so this bigger taller dude one day i just balled my fist and just swing at him hit him in his head a few times..MISTAKE. he grabbed me and put me ina headlock and was like I AINT PLAYIN WIT YAW..to me and my friend.
    so a day or so went by and my mom wasnt home..i heard she was at his house talkin to his mom...i was like FUCK...i hada go up there. so i went..and his mom was nice (his mom and my mom was just hangin out) and she told me go up to talk to him he was playin sonic 3..on sega. i was like..hey..oh..nice game.. he said yeah..whats up..sit down if u want. so time goes by we became cou..and one day he introduce me to makin music..

i was checkin out some music he done THE REAL WAY..ON TAPES..NOT THIS EASY WAY EVERYONE GOT NOW LOL.. 2 tape decks and a microphone!! im fina lose some of yaw on this lol this is how it was done at this time still. or at least how we was makin music. so he showed me how u double up ur voice ect..i started recordin when he was off on the phone ect. makin music!! handin out tapes to my friends! fast forword to now and im still makin songs just on cd now! and the guy who taught me this crazy music thing is in chicago now..i gotta hit him up but yea!! i went through findin a name..it was KAC,(my initials) then RAIN then SEVEN for like 2 songs..lol then back to Rain stayed wit that and Rainmageddon (which was more of the cd's name) switched to R.A.I.N. again...then back to RAIN..and one day i was talkin to my other friend Brandon Mcoy and he said man u need a name ppl will wanna hear more about....and he was like.....RAIN......DOLLAZ and i was like wtf..no..no..im not all about money tho.. he said "i know..and u dont have to be..its just a name and it can be about whatever u want. its better than plan Rain...u go to tech n9ne wit just Rain and u tell me what he says then,im tryna help u..." i said iight i'll try it out. at my job was the first step and everyone was like yea its catchy lol so i said iight.

now everyone is like Rain Dollaz!! i seen u!! lol thing about me is..its not just a music thang its a name ima use even in art!!! even in biz!! and thank u for readin about my start in music!!!! who knows....u may be buyin my cd one day!!! or at least hearin my songs!!

www.youtube.com/rainmageddon

Quote Originally Posted by LoveBucketS
    *Short* Intruduction???? lmao
    yup because i couldve went into how i skipped school and stuff.. how my cuzin tried to drown me..how my other cuzin try to tease me by tryna fry me up in this oven thing..how my first girlfriend broke my heart..how now my ex (my first love) broke my heart.. how i went to 2 therapist for stuff in my childhood..how my mom called the cops on me due to she thought i was fina kill myself..how they surrounded me and hangcuffed me..how i spent a night in suicide watch in juvie lol 2 months ina group home.. 1 year wit my dad.. ummm....i could go on.. my life is more emotionaly fucked than physical..and its pain that hurts just the same. so yea its the shorter veriosn lol

thanks for ur time tho! lol

who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by =Sunset=SD
    who cares?
    dont read it if u dont.. lol or comment. so u must.

i better be hearin you on K.O.D. rain! real talk.

agreed, don't read it if you don't, otherwise why post?

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by =Sunset=SD
    who cares?

dont read it if u dont.. lol or comment. so u must.

i can relate 2 wat u sayin pimp

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBucketS
    *Short* Intruduction???? lmao
    yup because i couldve went into how i skipped school and stuff.. how my cuzin tried to drown me..how my other cuzin try to tease me by tryna fry me up in this oven thing..how my first girlfriend broke my heart..how now my ex (my first love) broke my heart.. how i went to 2 therapist for stuff in my childhood..how my mom called the cops on me due to she thought i was fina kill myself..how they surrounded me and hangcuffed me..how i spent a night in suicide watch in juvie lol 2 months ina group home.. 1 year wit my dad.. ummm....i could go on.. my life is more emotionaly fucked than physical..and its pain that hurts just the same. so yea its the shorter veriosn lol

thanks for ur time tho! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick King
    i know brandon macoy... i grew up with him....his cousin levert alexander, me n hime grew up since like pre school....
    damn damn damn who u dont know fool lol hahha yea man i remember the jym days tho and u was like man u should sign wit bone thugs lol hahaha and to the guy sayin i should be on K.O.D. naw naw im not...but u know what ima ask tech can i tho.. even tho i think he only mess wit u if u moved units and or been in the studio,possibley radio or known. who knows.. i wanna be the first to not ever touch a studio..who ends up on a song!!! BUT like i told krizz CALL ME!! i will make a verse in 30 mins...more if its a fast song.. and i feel when i leave they wont be like maaaan that shits wack.. lol so i will once again say this to the whole strange family!!! call me! but i will say it in person in june! i think i just need to walk on up to the headquarters too!!! haha!!