Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: N.F.L. THREAD! ONLY!

N.F.L. THREAD! ONLY!

ok now us football fans have a place 2 go, 2 talk, and give our input. who's ur team, and why they gonna be the best this season.

THA INDIANAPOLIS COLTS MAY NOT HIT THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR.. BUT THEY WILL DOMINATE AGAIN. JUST LIKE LAST YEAR.. I'LL PUT MONEY ON IT, 4 NE SHIT TALKERS OUT THERE... THERE SEEMS TO B ONLY ONE TEAM THAT CAN STOP INDY, AND THATS THE SAINTS.... HENCE THE SUPER BOWL...

We are talking about the draft. Not the super bowl

Quote Originally Posted by travis runnebohm
    THA INDIANAPOLIS COLTS MAY NOT HIT THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR.. BUT THEY WILL DOMINATE AGAIN. JUST LIKE LAST YEAR.. I'LL PUT MONEY ON IT, 4 NE SHIT TALKERS OUT THERE... THERE SEEMS TO B ONLY ONE TEAM THAT CAN STOP INDY, AND THATS THE SAINTS.... HENCE THE SUPER BOWL...

COLTS ARE NOWHERE NEAR DONE... WE HAVE ALOT OF TATENTED YOUNG PLAYERS ON OUR TEAM, AS WE ALREADY PROVED, AND THEY WILL ONLY GET BETTER

Quote Originally Posted by mizery
    they got the colts as the fave 2 win the bowl next yr already...lol...yea rite there finsihed, they blew there chance, cards are a 35-1 shot..lol..but theres gonna be big changes this yr in the nfl, who u see ur team losing and gaining??

IM A HUGE COLTS FAN AND I BELIEVE THE SAINTS WHERE THE BETTER TEAM THAT NIGHT, AND YOU CAN GIVE ME ALL THE SHIT IN THE WORLD 4 SAYIN THIS, BUT IF THAT PICK BY SHARPER WAS MISSED, THE COLTS WOULDA WON, AND I GIVE THA SAINTS HELLA CREDIT 4 PULLIN A GUTSY MOVE , MEANING THAT ONSIDE KICK AT THE BEGINNING OF THE THIRD QUATER.... IT SHOCKED THE WORLD I THINK...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JON FRY
    yeah yall need a qb now you should go get him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the support of THE SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we takin this shit fosho, and mizery you know i called this shit before the season started boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said 09 was the year of the saints and i fuckin meant it lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some colts fan on here said if we win its set up by the nfl for the whole katrina thing, but if the colts win its cause they the better team LMAO at that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mizery
    where do yall think vick will end up??...hope the cards go after him!

Pretty happy with how the draft turned it, Denver focused a lot on offense. I can't believe we got Tebow, that mother fucker is probably my favorite college athlete of all time. Give it two years and he is definitely our starting quarterback, he might start slow but I think he's going to be a good QB in the NFL. All I can say is hells yeah, I've been hoping we would draft Tebow since we got rid of Cutler.

Denver is shaping to be pretty solid within the next couple of years, we'll be playoff contenders soon.

-Edit- Oh, and the main pic in this thread should be changed to Superbowl champs for the year. I've seen enough of the one-hit wonders.

I'm not sold on Tebow. I mean he was great QB in college but he's in the big leagues now. Time will tell if he is who they say he is

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.
    Pretty happy with how the draft turned it, Denver focused a lot on offense. I can't believe we got Tebow, that mother fucker is probably my favorite college athlete of all time. Give it two years and he is definitely our starting quarterback, he might start slow but I think he's going to be a good QB in the NFL. All I can say is hells yeah, I've been hoping we would draft Tebow since we got rid of Cutler.

Denver is shaping to be pretty solid within the next couple of years, we'll be playoff contenders soon.

-Edit- Oh, and the main pic in this thread should be changed to Superbowl champs for the year. I've seen enough of the one-hit wonders.

People love football. Who's your team?

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Eyed Joe
    lol I can't believe this thread has the most replies.. lol and not even tech n9ne related

Lulz, yeah I know what you're saying, a lot of people have doubts. I remain hopeful though, he's a dedicated player so I think it won't be that difficult for him to improve his form.

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    I'm not sold on Tebow. I mean he was great QB in college but he's in the big leagues now. Time will tell if he is who they say he is.

Raiders actually had a good draft, who would have thought...