Thread: Murs is a Juggalo as said here. Just thought I would put that out there.

Murs is a Juggalo as said here. Just thought I would put that out there.

A Message from Cross Eyed Joe: Our homie Cross-Eyed Joe from Strange Music hit us up with an update from the Sickology 101 Tour! Herer's what he had to say:

what up ninja's and ninjette's!!! I am typing this from the Sickology bus and glad to be back on tour again. This tour is gonna be off the chain.. New stage set (dope!!), new set list , shit.. new everything. I will be kicking with y'all in the line.. doin it like I do it and I will be having anghellic CDs on me that you can only get at the show. The original anghellics! Also I was just talking to Murs and he is the shit! He is a Juggalo! I didn't know that.. He told me that he saw ICP live on the psychopathics from outer space tour and that his first time crowd surfing was there.. He is down with the family. So keep your eyes out for Murs. Well were on our way to Ft. Collins Colorado and it's 1:21 A.M. So I need to get some sleep... But before I pass out I want to let everyone know the new Cross Eyed Joe Myspace is up!

This is from Faygoluves.net.

^^^
    and this site a couple days ago haha