Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dope Talk Vol.2??

Dope Talk Vol.2??

Does anyone have information on what is happening with: Dope Talk Vol.2?? Obviously it didn't come out yesterday and as of today, the Hogent.com link takes you to the Strange Music Store?? So I'm just wondering if Scooby Grits is ok...is their still going to be a Vol. 2 & 3?? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks

I was wondering the same thing. I didn't like Vol. 1 too much, but I was looking forward to the other two. I just wanna know what's going on. Lol

I'm wondering if he's been hacked or something and they're waiting until that's over with. Otherwise he's done in general. This is what he's posted on Twitter in the past 24 hours:

For those asking, yes I have vol2 hard copies, yes it was sposed to be available today for free download! -cont.-

I dnt know how to work this website shit, & the mfs that were helping no longer are so, dnt think its gonna happen!

[s]@[/s]johnnelm9r [s]@[/s]iBeatFemales goodlooking but im pretty much done with this fake ass Rap shit, but ill let ya know!

Stevie Stone posted something saying "I've got almost 10,000 followers" and Scoob replied saying "That number don't mean shit,"

Yeah, I saw this. It'd be pretty sad to see Scooby be done with rap.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Strange Girl

I'm wondering if he's been hacked or something and they're waiting until that's over with. Otherwise he's done in general. This is what he's posted on Twitter in the past 24 hours:

For those asking, yes I have vol2 hard copies, yes it was sposed to be available today for free download! -cont.-

I dnt know how to work this website shit, & the mfs that were helping no longer are so, dnt think its gonna happen!

[s]@[/s]johnnelm9r [s]@[/s]iBeatFemales goodlooking but im pretty much done with this fake ass Rap shit, but ill let ya know!

Stevie Stone posted something saying "I've got almost 10,000 followers" and Scoob replied saying "That number don't mean shit,"

damn scoob and strange beefing not good! come on scoob get it together man we need you out here!

Where did you hear that they had beef?

Quote Originally Posted by Esko

damn scoob and strange beefing not good! come on scoob get it together man we need you out here!

Curious...

Nowhere in any of that did he even imply beef with Strange. His mixtape thing was a totally independent thing from the label.

He isn't beefing with Strange, but saying that shit to Stevie Stone is just uncalled for. I'm a nobody, I'd be stoked off of 10,000 fans. Stevie is on the comeup, while Scoob has been around for years and doesn't do shit.

thanks for the feedback!! & regardless of whether it is "beef" or not, I can understand Scoob's frustration. I wonder if this means that Gritters Gospel [Scooby & Irv Da Phenom] is not gonna happen as well. If anything @ least give us that....