Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Since Scatterman and Snug Brim left Strange

Since Scatterman and Snug Brim left Strange

has there been any bad blood??

just wondering cuz i havent seen there names on any of the tracks for Sickology
    and i haven't heard tech drop there name since

I know scatterman and snug brim left cuz there contract was done
    and they wanted make there own label
    ...dont know if tech took offense cuz they didn't sign back up with Strange

maybe they decided not to contact eachother after they left

they said they left strange because it was all about tech and they didn't see any room to grow or be anything other than a side act. When I met them at the meet and greet last october they were saying how they didn't feel appreciated at the bat and snake.

No There Is Not Bad Blood.Atleast That's What Scenario Said.

well damn
    i really like Snug Brim

sad, part of the strange family left

makes sense how they feel.
    Tech is Strange
    Hopefully Krizz or Kutt will never feel that way

I Can See Kutt Doin That But Not Krizz He'z Too Loyal And Too Close To Tech Ya Know?

True

Quote Originally Posted by shawn
    I Can See Kutt Doin That But Not Krizz He'z Too Loyal And Too Close To Tech Ya Know?

I don't know, but I did ask Kutty when I saw him at QT and he spoke highly of SS. So, as of right now there is no beef.
    In my personal opinion, I Like SS and I think they wouod have benefitted greatly from stayiung with Strange. I didn't know who they were until Strange promoted their album. If I heard about it, everyone else did too. So, for SS to say in an interview that they were not promoted properly is bullshit. But when you are low man on the totem pole, That's what it is. Don't get all into ya feelings because you ridin' Tech's coattails, Frankly, that's a good place to be. Your music will make you more than that, so they just bitched out.
    Kutty said they are working on a mix tape, and maybe I'm wrong, but isn't a mixtape beneath putting out an album that is totally your music? I stiil listen to their shit though, but I doubt if I'll buy their shit if it's not on Strange. In fact, That's the only reason I bought their last album. I figured if it's on Strange, it's worth the money. That is no longer the case.

http://rapidshare.com/files/22249789...ity_Vol._1.rar
    There's the mixtape. It was released for free, so no need for another piracy fight to spring up.
    And yeah, if you get on a track with Tech, that's guaranteeing a boost in sales, if it wasn't for Tech, I wouldn't have found Monday, Grant Rice, K-Dean, D-Loc and Dalima, and sooo many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo
    I don't know, but I did ask Kutty when I saw him at QT and he spoke highly of SS. So, as of right now there is no beef.
    In my personal opinion, I Like SS and I think they wouod have benefitted greatly from stayiung with Strange. I didn't know who they were until Strange promoted their album. If I heard about it, everyone else did too. So, for SS to say in an interview that they were not promoted properly is bullshit. But when you are low man on the totem pole, That's what it is. Don't get all into ya feelings because you ridin' Tech's coattails, Frankly, that's a good place to be. Your music will make you more than that, so they just bitched out.

Kutty said they are working on a mix tape, and maybe I'm wrong, but isn't a mixtape beneath putting out an album that is totally your music? I stiil listen to their shit though, but I doubt if I'll buy their shit if it's not on Strange. In fact, That's the only reason I bought their last album. I figured if it's on Strange, it's worth the money. That is no longer the case.

So your not gonna continue to support SS because they changed labels? They still gna be the same guys even tho they left strange. They had 2 record contract. They fulfilled that and left, but still doin they thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo