Thread: THE TECH N9NE SHOW

THE TECH N9NE SHOW

i have never done a meet and great with tech n9ne but have done one with bione thugs a few times what are the chances of me getting that fool high??? i wanna kick it with him and roll some trees with him or maybe give that fool a bottle of 151 and go shot to shot with him i bet id drink his ass under the table too lol

id say your odds are about 100,000 to 1. he can pick you, or a couple hot ass bitches to fuck later. i have been in the same hotel room with him though but that cuz i was with dj chill and pricey.. if you know who they are.

good point but the meeet and greet is b4 the show not after ii just wanna blaze with the fool i got soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo high with bone thugs it was unnessary to be as high as i was

damn thats tight. but there aint no way youll catch him before the show. hes sneaky or some shit youll never find him. and he gets on the tour bus like and hour or more after the show after everyone is gone.

you could try tho. could you imagine being able to tell ppl you smoked a blunt the the kansas city king. oh god

Quote Originally Posted by spliff daddy
    good point but the meeet and greet is b4 the show not after ii just wanna blaze with the fool i got soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo high with bone thugs it was unnessary to be as high as i was

hmm im just wondering why i even bouth the vip package then well i guess the t shirts will be cool

haha oh well. its still VIP

Quote Originally Posted by spliff daddy
    hmm im just wondering why i even bouth the vip package then well i guess the t shirts will be cool

Like I said before he stopped smokin in '98

I don't know about Tech, but Skatter & Snug got me high as hell before the show when we were kickin outside the bus after the meet and greet and before the show started. That shit was potent. I know at least one person on this forum that knows what I'm sayin is truth.