Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lil Wayne

Lil Wayne

I'm black. I like Lil Wayne I think hes amazing, I also like Tech N9ne. But everytime i read something from yall you just hate. I can get why though, its probably because he runs the radio and TV. But I think he's doin a great job he makes good music. But I like Tech more. As much as I want to turn ta BET and say theres Tech N9ne its probably not gunna happen rite naw. But I also like The Game, Kutt Calhoun, Jay Rock, 2gunn Kevi, Ron Ron, Paul Mussan, Jim Jones, those guys who did da stanky legg, Kanye West, TI, and more. But all yall do is hate on dem, I dont no if its kuz yall mad that dey get radio play and Tech Dont, but the point is they good and try listenin ta them you might like them. But on the other side of things I hate ICP, KMK, and HED PE. I tryed listenin ta dem it just aint do it for me. I dont no if yall like dem kuz dey good or if dey wite. Please answer dat. TECH N9ne is great by da way and so is Kutt and Krizz i wish they wuld play dem on KPRS in KC. TRA SIDE ALL DEY YA DIGGA.

All mainstream isn't bad its the people who say whats good or not kinda of like what Tech said. I give everything a chance and so should yall.

This threads gonna turn into 10 pages of hate overnight.

I gave them all a chance I like some and the others I usually hate. I can't stand Lil' Wayne. A lot of his shit just seems like pointless metaphor after pointless metaphor or it's about some stupid shit like "Lollipop". If that's what you like more power to you. It's just not for me.

Lol it probably will

P.S. Lil Wayne is garbage

Quote Originally Posted by jake921660
    This threads gonna turn into 10 pages of hate overnight.

Honestly every hip hop artist that plays on the radio in my opinion SUCK BALLS with the exception of a few Like The Game and a few others I can't think of right now. But I know there probably is some artist that play on the radio that are good but I'm not gonna even fuck with tryin' to hear hours of garbage to hear a 3 minute good song.

and I agree totally. Like it seams like he just rambles on and on about nothing not ALL of the time but Most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    I gave them all a chance I like some and the others I usually hate. I can't stand Lil' Wayne. A lot of his shit just seems like pointless metaphor after pointless metaphor or it's about some stupid shit like "Lollipop". If that's what you like more power to you. It's just not for me.

yo no disrespect to you homie but lil wayne is the n i mean the biggest pussy ass bitch ever in the history of rap music n those niggaz who made stanky leg need to go do somethin better wit they lives than piss of people who listen to real lyricism fuck mainstream there are some good artist this aint the 90's no more nowadays mainstream rap is juz a bunch of bullshit any nigga who can show a record exec that they can move a part of they body gets a record deal talent juz dont matter no more. shit bet if i had a ceaser in front of a major label a&r n i would get a deal myself.

Wayne is alright SOMETIMES.

Lollipop is fucking annoying.

So is prom queen.

BUUUUUTTT Hes got some damn good songs. Not really any that are on his real albums. Im talking about mixtape shit. like Dick Pleaser and shit he has with drizzy!!!

OMFG.... DRAKE ... hes a fucking beast. look him up.
    RANSOM.
    Ignore wayne on the 1st vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsvsbl4r3v4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPzw07HDuBw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-OzvlQyYks

But lyrically wayne cant touch tech. and wayne cant EVER stay on topic... i think he has like 3 songs where he actually does stay on the same theme for the whole track.

if wayne can make a song without talking about how much money he has then i'll give him a listen but you know what wayne cant do that

and really stanky leg that might be one of the worse songs i've ever heard, there is like a grand total of 7 words in that entire song