Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: After Tech N9ne

After Tech N9ne

What happens after Tech blows up? What will he do with his newfound superstardom, im almost scared right after it happens he'll retire and let Krizz and Kutt expand, im not saying right off the back, i feel like hip-hop will have a "Tech era" along with other new artist that bring substance and originality back to the rap game. On the other hand i dont think he could just stop making music all together. Im always wonderin what shit would be like with Tech in the limelight, lemme kno

Shit when Tech blows up, all hell will break loose. talkin bout mass fans, tours selling out every where, and i think Tech will more likely keep making music just not releasing albums so fast. i think he would put more time in to it so he would keep the crown like he should have now.

yes, ther'll be mass chaos, anutha reason im tryin to see a tech show before it gets a lil too crowded

I doubt Tech will ever blow up. He'll gain more fans but he'll probably never be on the radio. It hasn't happened yet and it's been a long time of trial and error.

Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    I doubt Tech will ever blow up. He'll gain more fans but he'll probably never be on the radio. It hasn't happened yet and it's been a long time of trial and error.
    dude i was with u on the whole best rapper alive thing but ur a hater dude

I agree.
    Tech N9ne isn't what people want to hear.

I don't even mean this in a disrespectful way. I just don't think record execs get him. If that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    dude i was with u on the whole best rapper alive thing but ur a hater dude

it makes sense thats why he dont try to go mainstream..he just does music he wants to do!! which aint how mainstream is..like if tech was to just say iight yaw ima let yaw mold me into mainstream they would be like iight first we need u to do a song like this and then wit these guys over here a song and then a video like this.. and finaly we need u to do ur album covers and like this.. and take some pics wit some ppl like this.. like what dude is sayin is that they dont get what we get that tech is a hella good artist they wanna say he's this and that..so they dont think ppl want to hear this type of music. i run into ppl alot who be like WTF U LIKE HIM..U LIKE HIS MUSIC..WTF..ONLY WHITE PPL LIKE HIM..and i be like naw man his music is tight man 4real and plus he a cou dude from the lil i know when i talked to him ect. they be like well shit i aint fuckin wit that.. and i be like cou.. cause they cant see the dream.. u got ppl who want to hear about the same old shit all day..just a different rapper.. then u got us who wanna hear about hatin ass females who u wanna throw in the fuckin trunk kidnap they ass and feelin like ur outsided..but its ok.. feelin like nobody will let u in the club when ur known even in ur own midwestern area..hatin ass ppl..partyin and bullshit..ppl who dont wanna see u wit nothing..so it makes u dark and dont care if ppl get u or not cause u got soooo many riders wit u no matter they coler!! ect.. (i was going off the sampler when i said this lol)

this is strange music!!!!!!!! and this is the year of the n9ne!!

rather it be underground 4ever..or "under-main-stream" it is time!!!

yea of part of me feels that way, but im optimistic

Straight up homie

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    it makes sense thats why he dont try to go mainstream..he just does music he wants to do!! which aint how mainstream is..like if tech was to just say iight yaw ima let yaw mold me into mainstream they would be like iight first we need u to do a song like this and then wit these guys over here a song and then a video like this.. and finaly we need u to do ur album covers and like this.. and take some pics wit some ppl like this.. like what dude is sayin is that they dont get what we get that tech is a hella good artist they wanna say he's this and that..so they dont think ppl want to hear this type of music. i run into ppl alot who be like WTF U LIKE HIM..U LIKE HIS MUSIC..WTF..ONLY WHITE PPL LIKE HIM..and i be like naw man his music is tight man 4real and plus he a cou dude from the lil i know when i talked to him ect. they be like well shit i aint fuckin wit that.. and i be like cou.. cause they cant see the dream.. u got ppl who want to hear about the same old shit all day..just a different rapper.. then u got us who wanna hear about hatin ass females who u wanna throw in the fuckin trunk kidnap they ass and feelin like ur outsided..but its ok.. feelin like nobody will let u in the club when ur known even in ur own midwestern area..hatin ass ppl..partyin and bullshit..ppl who dont wanna see u wit nothing..so it makes u dark and dont care if ppl get u or not cause u got soooo many riders wit u no matter they coler!! ect.. (i was going off the sampler when i said this lol)

this is strange music!!!!!!!! and this is the year of the n9ne!!

rather it be underground 4ever..or "under-main-stream" it is time!!!