Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: tech n9ne sellin out

tech n9ne sellin out

im not saying he is, im the one that defends that. but i was talking to a n9ne fan yesterday and he said hes afraid of him selling out. so what im sayin is i think all of us already know that he most definately isnt. but if he did would any of you lose respect for him and i can see it now all the hatin ass mother fuckers who dont like would suddenly prolly be like hells yeah tech is good. enthen other people who never even heard of him would hear him on the radio and meetin you and bein like dude you know tech rite hes hella good. im just saying that would piss me off.

Me Too That'z SPECIAL!
    We All KNOW Him Through His RAW And TRUTHFULL Music Everyone Else Would Know Him As Just A Regular Everyday Rapper...Us TRUE Fanns Know He's Not...

Mainstream or not hes still Tech N9ne period listen to the music and enjoy!

i wouldnt care if he went mainstream or not. his music wouldnt change. all it would do is just gain him more fans across the nation. thats it.

If he let the mainstream world dictate the kind of music he puts out, I would lose respect, thats what makes Tech great, he does whatever the fuck he wants to.

yeah the part about pep's that didt give a fuck b4 would all be on his nuts like wayne, all in ur ear, he's bad, i like him...lol...fuck u, ive been down since the start u bitch..lol..thts wut id tell them

No i wouldnt lose any spect for him, he deserves all that. He's independent! So aint nobody controlling his artistic values.

yeah i deff think that tech would never put out anything that wasn't real thru and thru. still, i don't think he needs to go mainstream to be successful. i wish tech all the best in the world, but getting plays on the same station that airs the jonas brothers isn't gonna do anyone any good. i mean look at what happened to caribou lou http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-EW-...eature=related idk i just think that tech deserves better than that shit. the more you know about tech the more intense his music is. people who give enough of a shit to listen to what he's about and get actually involved in his music don't need him to go mainstream to find him.

kinda like a little group I used to listen to by the name of Three Six Mafia??? I was listening to that group since their first album. Back then they were Triple Six and they used to be hard as hell. Now they're all over the place and people are like I love Three Six Mafia and I'm like dude you don't know shit about them. I used tell people about them and they were like who the hell is that?

But they sold way the fuck out. A sell out in my mind is not some one who goes mainstream for the money but some that changes their in a bad way for the money

Quote Originally Posted by Micah
    kinda like a little group I used to listen to by the name of Three Six Mafia??? I was listening to that group since their first album. Back then they were Triple Six and they used to be hard as hell. Now they're all over the place and people are like I love Three Six Mafia and I'm like dude you don't know shit about them. I used tell people about them and they were like who the hell is that?