Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POTLCUK?!?!?!

POTLCUK?!?!?!

i just read on wiki that potluck is supposed to on sickology?? has anyone else heard this cause that would b sik as fuck to get another track wit them and tech. they should add twiztid though

ya i think they are on party n bullshit

Naw, Actually I was at the show last night in st pete with potluck, twiztid, and boondox, and I talked to underated and 1 ton for like an hour after the show with my fam and the song is called Poh Me Anutha. Supposed to be sick shit. 1 ton is bombbb. He talked to me about tech for a while. Im still waitin to meet tech. I told him to tell tech to get his ass to the east coast!

ya ya ya thats the one...poh me anotha poh me anotha poh me anotha drank!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawna
    Naw, Actually I was at the show last night in st pete with potluck, twiztid, and boondox, and I talked to underated and 1 ton for like an hour after the show with my fam and the song is called Poh Me Anutha. Supposed to be sick shit. 1 ton is bombbb. He talked to me about tech for a while. Im still waitin to meet tech. I told him to tell tech to get his ass to the east coast!

thats hella sik. i could hear twiztid on maybe in the air. or far away since there new shit has more rock beats then rap beats

Hopefully he branches out his collabs. So far the guests seem like a nice mix.

yes i need a track with potluck and yes tech needs to get his ass on the east coast. i can't even tell you how angry it makes me when i look at the tour dates and its everywhere except for here. hahah

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud

It depresses me too. Last time I saw him live was the Everready tour I didn't have money when Strange Noize came around both times.

Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    yes i need a track with potluck and yes tech needs to get his ass on the east coast. i can't even tell you how angry it makes me when i look at the tour dates and its everywhere except for here. hahah

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud

Hope to see them on there. They are some pretty cool guys. me and one ton talked bout music for a few hours when i kicked it with them after a ct show. they got some good ass bud too. cant wait to see them wen.

1 ton is nice as fuck

and underrated
    could have given a shit less to talk to me

he was trying to get it on with the ladies

yay there on the cd