Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RED RAGGAZ

RED RAGGAZ

i kno its off topic but who on here is a red ragger?????? If u r rep u set....

IVLN ALL I5 WELL

ok first you aint no blood nigga imma 10 6 reppin bitch and you dont know the first start to running in tha streets try it first and if you dont die then you might be able to say something and if you iz a blood then what is your sec bitch cause if you aint got one then you straight up fake and you need to tell me basics nigga cause you straight up bitch for thinkin you can run red in the streets and not get shot at

o and yo homie out of respect for the game try and work on beat flow a lil better then up quality

SU WU BITCH!

Lol ima try to find a fucken set where im from but so many crip and sureno gangs..... but im cool wit some crips should robably make my own set.......

i hear you homie i am friends wit some crips to you know i dont color trip over alot of stuff but ya makin your own set is kinda hard you should come up with alot of poeple to start it up cause you need to be able to take some hits out or it wont last see what im sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    Lol ima try to find a fucken set where im from but so many crip and sureno gangs..... but im cool wit some crips should robably make my own set.......

i know gotta get hella homies fo 1 damn set sense we surrounded atleast we allied the crips now we even more powerful but alot've mah homies are scared to bang in there own set with me my 1 homie said we'd get our asses kicked by crews period and he's a crip lol then i was like fuck nah don't be a bitch then we were all quiet lol

insne vice lord nation red black neva said i was a su woop, this forum aint bout talkin shit its but reppin ya set and last time i checkd vice lord was red its all love

Quote Originally Posted by Knived
    ok first you aint no blood nigga imma 10 6 reppin bitch and you dont know the first start to running in tha streets try it first and if you dont die then you might be able to say something and if you iz a blood then what is your sec bitch cause if you aint got one then you straight up fake and you need to tell me basics nigga cause you straight up bitch for thinkin you can run red in the streets and not get shot at

o and yo homie out of respect for the game try and work on beat flow a lil better then up quality

Don't get shot up by some real g's. Being in a gang is not a fucking game is a way of life. I hope all you "gangstas" that are in a gang for hell of it die a slow painfull death by some real dudes. One of my closest friends got killed because of some bullshit. No one chooses to be in a gang and if you chose it there's no real reason for you to be in one. real dudes keep protecting your people with no sett trippin bullshit and for you fake ass gangstes fuck you and everybody in your gang

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke

wow dude the only way not to die is to try giving up isn't a good choice and guess what i actually don't have a choice fuck you i have to bang for a reason to protect my family ok i get where you comin from but why do you post that anyways your being negative to the question..... i doubt you even listen to tech n9ne cause he raps about this shit and i just noticed with the word this you can spell the word shit LOL