Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever met any Strange artists? (Not at Meet & Greet)

Have you ever met any Strange artists? (Not at Meet & Greet)

Me and one of my friends were playing basketball at our gym here in town and this guy in a Strange Music hoodie came up and asked if we wanted to play 21. He destroyed both of us and left. Before he left, we complimented him on his hoodie choice, and he said he was getting a deal with them and to look out for his name: Master Apocalypse, a.k.a. Liquid Assassin. This was around a year ago right before Grave Plott broke out with Strange. Pretty sweet night.

That is trippy as fuck, lmao.
    Never met any Strange artists period, sadly.

It's pretty sweet getting to meet artists from any label, really.
    If you include Meet & Greet, I've met Tech x2, Kutt once, Krizz x2, Joe Vertigo x2, Pakelika, Jared Shayne, KMK's drummer, Supaman, Liquid Assassin x3, Killa C

I have LA's, Kutt's, Krizz's, and Tech's auto's on my T9 jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisn

Well, this may piss some people off...
    But my uncle's a music producer and drummer, he knows the KMK's tour director and offers me free VIP tickets every time they pass through Chicago - but I never liked KMK, so I always turn him down..lol

Quote Originally Posted by evolution
    If you include Meet & Greet, I've met Tech x2, Kutt once, Krizz x2, Joe Vertigo x2, Pakelika, Jared Shayne, KMK's drummer, Supaman, Liquid Assassin x3, Killa C

to the guy who turned down free vip passes...wow lol id take that so if u around the kck/kcmo area i will take ur free tickets lol cant let it go to waste..anyway lol i said whats up to tech at the photo shoot and video shoot for sickology 101!! thats not a meet and greet! actualy the video shoot he said whats up to me first! so u know till i die ima be all braggin lol crazy cause im just a "abnormal" guy gettin lucky chances like this! when he comes to kc ima go vip so look for me u'll know who i am!!! it'll be too obvious!!

I keep tellin him, "motherfucker get me some free TECH N9NE VIP passes"
    "Tech N9ne? Who that nigga?"
    And it always ends there, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    to the guy who turned down free vip passes...wow lol id take that so if u around the kck/kcmo area i will take ur free tickets lol cant let it go to waste..anyway lol i said whats up to tech at the photo shoot and video shoot for sickology 101!! thats not a meet and greet! actualy the video shoot he said whats up to me first! so u know till i die ima be all braggin lol crazy cause im just a "abnormal" guy gettin lucky chances like this! when he comes to kc ima go vip so look for me u'll know who i am!!! it'll be too obvious!!

KMK tour with Tech all the time so if he is getting you those VIP tickets it should be for the Strange Noize tours to.

id tke em even though i really don't like kmk.never know who's backstage and what not.some friends come on tour or go to a show in certain cities so yea.

Well, this may piss some people off...
    But my uncle's a music producer and drummer, he knows the KMK's tour director and offers me free VIP tickets every time they pass through Chicago - but I never liked KMK, so I always turn him down..lol

Quote Originally Posted by evolution

Never met anyone from Strange but I have met....

Blueprint (from Rhymesayers' Record Label)
    Slug (of Atmosphere)
    Murs
    Jared a.k.a. Jah a.k.a. MCUD (from (hed) P.E.)
    Tiny Bubz (ex-(hed) P.E. drummer)

I met Kutt Calhoun at tha Quiktrip, lol. Shit was cool, because my Brother was at Quiktrip and saw Kutty inside, I get a phone call and my Bro was saying "someone wants to speak to you," So, I'm like, "nigga who is it?" And so dude Replys," It's Kutt Calhoun Baby" . Needless to say I asked if it was really him and he said, " yeah it's me." So i asked if I could come get his autograph, He said, "yeah I'll wait for you!"
    Now, I live literaly a block from the QT so I was there in a flash, and sure enough there was Kutty standing outside shooting the shit with my brother! In the end we stood out there and talked, I proudly showed off my cd case I keep in my car, filled with every strange cd, and told him I'm a die hard! Kutt was like , "I see!" Lol. It was cool as hell, and Kutty hugged me several times, like a real hug. I will never forget the way that man smelled!!!! And he's so much finer in person compared to onstage. Ladies I'm telling you, if you ever get the chance, HUG THIS MAN. LOL
    Kutty was so fucking cool, we talked about everything, Skatt and Snug, Kutt said only good things. I asked about what club they party at when they are in town, shit like that. I asked him when he saw me again would he act like he didn't knoiw me, he was, "C'mon Rene" haha He called by my name. It was awesome.
    Then about a month later, I saw him at the video shoot, sneaking a ciggie in, and he did remember me and asked about my bro, and it was all love.

These niggas are cool as hell.