Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Have you ever met any Strange artists? (Not at Meet & Greet)

  1. #1

    Have you ever met any Strange artists? (Not at Meet & Greet)

    Me and one of my friends were playing basketball at our gym here in town and this guy in a Strange Music hoodie came up and asked if we wanted to play 21. He destroyed both of us and left. Before he left, we complimented him on his hoodie choice, and he said he was getting a deal with them and to look out for his name: Master Apocalypse, a.k.a. Liquid Assassin. This was around a year ago right before Grave Plott broke out with Strange. Pretty sweet night.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Artemisn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    312
    That is trippy as fuck, lmao.
    Never met any Strange artists period, sadly.

  3. #3
    It's pretty sweet getting to meet artists from any label, really.
    If you include Meet & Greet, I've met Tech x2, Kutt once, Krizz x2, Joe Vertigo x2, Pakelika, Jared Shayne, KMK's drummer, Supaman, Liquid Assassin x3, Killa C

    I have LA's, Kutt's, Krizz's, and Tech's auto's on my T9 jersey.

    Quote Originally Posted by Artemisn
    That is trippy as fuck, lmao.
    Never met any Strange artists period, sadly.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Artemisn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    312
    Well, this may piss some people off...
    But my uncle's a music producer and drummer, he knows the KMK's tour director and offers me free VIP tickets every time they pass through Chicago - but I never liked KMK, so I always turn him down..lol

    Quote Originally Posted by evolution
    It's pretty sweet getting to meet artists from any label, really.
    If you include Meet & Greet, I've met Tech x2, Kutt once, Krizz x2, Joe Vertigo x2, Pakelika, Jared Shayne, KMK's drummer, Supaman, Liquid Assassin x3, Killa C



    I have LA's, Kutt's, Krizz's, and Tech's auto's on my T9 jersey.



    Quote Originally Posted by Artemisn
    That is trippy as fuck, lmao.
    Never met any Strange artists period, sadly.

  5. #5
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    to the guy who turned down free vip passes...wow lol id take that so if u around the kck/kcmo area i will take ur free tickets lol cant let it go to waste..anyway lol i said whats up to tech at the photo shoot and video shoot for sickology 101!! thats not a meet and greet! actualy the video shoot he said whats up to me first! so u know till i die ima be all braggin lol crazy cause im just a "abnormal" guy gettin lucky chances like this! when he comes to kc ima go vip so look for me u'll know who i am!!! it'll be too obvious!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Artemisn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    312
    I keep tellin him, "motherfucker get me some free TECH N9NE VIP passes"
    "Tech N9ne? Who that nigga?"
    And it always ends there, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    to the guy who turned down free vip passes...wow lol id take that so if u around the kck/kcmo area i will take ur free tickets lol cant let it go to waste..anyway lol i said whats up to tech at the photo shoot and video shoot for sickology 101!! thats not a meet and greet! actualy the video shoot he said whats up to me first! so u know till i die ima be all braggin lol crazy cause im just a "abnormal" guy gettin lucky chances like this! when he comes to kc ima go vip so look for me u'll know who i am!!! it'll be too obvious!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Andrew34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    439
    KMK tour with Tech all the time so if he is getting you those VIP tickets it should be for the Strange Noize tours to.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Mercedes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    146
    id tke em even though i really don't like kmk.never know who's backstage and what not.some friends come on tour or go to a show in certain cities so yea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Artemisn
    Well, this may piss some people off...
    But my uncle's a music producer and drummer, he knows the KMK's tour director and offers me free VIP tickets every time they pass through Chicago - but I never liked KMK, so I always turn him down..lol



    Quote Originally Posted by evolution
    It's pretty sweet getting to meet artists from any label, really.
    If you include Meet & Greet, I've met Tech x2, Kutt once, Krizz x2, Joe Vertigo x2, Pakelika, Jared Shayne, KMK's drummer, Supaman, Liquid Assassin x3, Killa C


    I have LA's, Kutt's, Krizz's, and Tech's auto's on my T9 jersey.



    Quote Originally Posted by Artemisn
    That is trippy as fuck, lmao.
    Never met any Strange artists period, sadly.

  9. #9
    Never met anyone from Strange but I have met....


    Blueprint (from Rhymesayers' Record Label)
    Slug (of Atmosphere)
    Murs
    Jared a.k.a. Jah a.k.a. MCUD (from (hed) P.E.)
    Tiny Bubz (ex-(hed) P.E. drummer)

  10. #10
    Senior Member Rizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    194
    I met Kutt Calhoun at tha Quiktrip, lol. Shit was cool, because my Brother was at Quiktrip and saw Kutty inside, I get a phone call and my Bro was saying "someone wants to speak to you," So, I'm like, "nigga who is it?" And so dude Replys," It's Kutt Calhoun Baby" . Needless to say I asked if it was really him and he said, " yeah it's me." So i asked if I could come get his autograph, He said, "yeah I'll wait for you!"
    Now, I live literaly a block from the QT so I was there in a flash, and sure enough there was Kutty standing outside shooting the shit with my brother! In the end we stood out there and talked, I proudly showed off my cd case I keep in my car, filled with every strange cd, and told him I'm a die hard! Kutt was like , "I see!" Lol. It was cool as hell, and Kutty hugged me several times, like a real hug. I will never forget the way that man smelled!!!! And he's so much finer in person compared to onstage. Ladies I'm telling you, if you ever get the chance, HUG THIS MAN. LOL
    Kutty was so fucking cool, we talked about everything, Skatt and Snug, Kutt said only good things. I asked about what club they party at when they are in town, shit like that. I asked him when he saw me again would he act like he didn't knoiw me, he was, "C'mon Rene" haha He called by my name. It was awesome.
    Then about a month later, I saw him at the video shoot, sneaking a ciggie in, and he did remember me and asked about my bro, and it was all love.

    These niggas are cool as hell.

Similar Threads

  1. Meet And Greet
    By StixZadinia in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 03:05 AM
  2. Strange Music News From MEET & GREET!!
    By xZ1mM3r in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 03:55 AM
  3. How sick is the 1 hr meet and greet with the artists!
    By WheelchairKUSH in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 08:43 AM
  4. meet and greet
    By traci dawn mitchell in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 10:09 AM
  5. Meet and Greet
    By Raphael in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 03:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •