Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alright Time To Stop With All The Who's Better Or If You Were Stranded On An Island Threads

Alright Time To Stop With All The Who's Better Or If You Were Stranded On An Island Threads

the most boring shit you can possibly start a thread about is who do you want to see tech collaborate with or stupid threads comparing artist and shit post so if you don't have something interesting to post then don't post ANYTHING.

Info. about good artist is always a good thread or that thread about showing what samples Tech used in his music. That shit was cool

that's the truth right there brother

No joke this dude Sedillo [505]! Burque! is starting some STUPID ASS threads

yeah they're getting pretty bad

and people keep answering that shit

Just some ramdom flavor dudes. Just seems you all are not free minded. But we all gots opinions. Whats with the hate, dont like it ignore it. Still get comments on them though, so I guess its not that bad. Well thanks for sharin, peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack

I'm not hatin' man. I just think they're really pointless threads. And there pretty boring. I mean all you're gonna here pretty much is "I Like Prozak" or "No I like Kutt"

Quote Originally Posted by Sedillo [505
    ! Burque!]Just some ramdom flavor dudes. Just seems you all are not free minded. But we all gots opinions. Whats with the hate, dont like it ignore it. Still get comments on them though, so I guess its not that bad. Well thanks for sharin, peace.

Cool, I get bored sometimes. Just Random shit. But sometimes its funny to hear how far people go with these things. Like they did between Prozak and Grave Plott.

Quote Originally Posted by Micah
    I'm not hatin' man. I just think they're really pointless threads. And there pretty boring. I mean all you're gonna here pretty much is "I Like Prozak" or "No I like Kutt"

! Burque!]Just some ramdom flavor dudes. Just seems you all are not free minded. But we all gots opinions. Whats with the hate, dont like it ignore it. Still get comments on them though, so I guess its not that bad. Well thanks for sharin, peace.

Exactly. and also nobody cares about some gang starting up in your city except maybe some people in your city

Quote Originally Posted by Micah

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum...f-topic-thread

Bring that shit back to front page.