Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There is a new gang wantin to start in [505], heard anywhere else?

There is a new gang wantin to start in [505], heard anywhere else?

Down here in Albuquerque, these new guys want to start a gang called the Solja Boyz. I think its so gay. What you think? Heard anything?

i dont live in albuquerque but it sounds like some dumb niggaz juz tryn to act hard again. i live in fountain colorado n we had some niggaz runnin around claimin a gang called "looney tunes" for a minute n real niggaz put a stop to that shit

Looney Tunes? Ha ha, sounds even lamer. I think the people across the USA tryin to start new gangs/with wack names are wanabees! They cant get into a real one. Oh and how old were these fools in CO? Over here they are in High School/Freshman/Sophmores/Juniors.

Quote Originally Posted by Neville
    i dont live in albuquerque but it sounds like some dumb niggaz juz tryn to act hard again. i live in fountain colorado n we had some niggaz runnin around claimin a gang called "looney tunes" for a minute n real niggaz put a stop to that shit

yeah prolly just some dumb ass kids wanting to make a name for themselves but it always comes back to bite em in the ass
    they will learn its no game and fast oh well let them act a fool if thats what they wanna do

they're just about the age you said freshman/sophmores in high school. yea i tell ya man, people dont know what kinda danger claimin a gang can get you into. im 16 years old n i got homies in blood, crip, and folk sets n it really aint a game thats why i stay nuetral. i mean i carry a black rag n all but i dont claim g.d. to me it juz a representation of my business ya know what i mean. the biggest problem right now is kids making up gangs n then the other half of em claimin blood juz cuz lil wayne thinks its koo to go spend a dollar fifty n by a red rag n all these niggaz really have no idea what the meaning of it is n what kinda danger they can get into if they run ino somebody who knows their shit ya know

I get you, I alway were bandanas. Black, Red or White. Ya they colors for gangs but fuck, I cant wear them to often to not get told anything whether is Cops at school or othe people on streets. They are just my fave colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Neville
    they're just about the age you said freshman/sophmores in high school. yea i tell ya man, people dont know what kinda danger claimin a gang can get you into. im 16 years old n i got homies in blood, crip, and folk sets n it really aint a game thats why i stay nuetral. i mean i carry a black rag n all but i dont claim g.d. to me it juz a representation of my ya know what i mean. the biggest problem right now is kids making up gangs n then the other half of em claimin blood juz cuz lil wayne thinks its koo to go spend a dollar fifty n by a red rag n all these niggaz really have no idea what the meaning of it is n what kinda danger they can get into if they run ino somebody who knows their shit ya know

i feel ya man. ive had people gettin in all types of trouble with the law n when they do all of a sudden my fuckin name comes up to the cops as bein a gang member cuz my favorite colors are black n grey n i rock em with my black rag all the time next thing ya know i got fuckin pigs all over me tryn to bust me for shit i didnt even know went down n its aggrivating as fuck when i think bout how many times its happened to me since i got out of jail ya juz gotta watch out ya know but do you homie n fuck what any nigga wants to say

just go beat their asses lol

yeah. solja boyz....man. the couldn't have picked somethin scary. lol. supaman that HO! its just fuckin hilarious. thanks for the funny shit mayne.

It's too bad that being in a gang is considered cool now adays (to the immature people at least).