Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In opinion, who is better? Prozac or Grave Plott?

In opinion, who is better? Prozac or Grave Plott?

Feel free to express the opinion.

lol. will first off its Prozak, but if i had to choose only one....i choose prozak. even thow grave plott is sick and i like all their tracks on the plott thickens, i got to give it up to prozak cause his raps are rare, to the point, and is very very sick with his lyrics about the government, and he does alot more with producing videos, movies, concerts, promoting, and delivering it all of it for his fans for just a few bucks. Don't get me wrong, i like how grave plott is sick wit it..I'm an alcoholic...

My bad, I realized that I spelt wrong after I added the thing.

I like Prozak way better than GP. Killa C just doesn't sound good to me a lot of the time but Liquid is constantly killing it.

Prozak for sure!

I would have to agree too.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen D
    Prozak for sure!

haha no joke I honestly HATE Killa C. I think the two of them is a terrible combo. Liquid Assassin raps circles around his ass. Liquid is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Fofy
    I like Prozak way better than GP. Killa C just doesn't sound good to me a lot of the time but Liquid is constantly killing it.

When he first started rapping he was the biggest ICP biter I've seen. He had facepaint and horns. Made him look like Darth Maul and shit, Also he would try rapping all dark and horror like. It just didn't work out for him. All it did was gain him some Juggalo sheep fans, who think any rapper with face paint is amazing but most people I talked to hated him. Then, he chose the wrong person to be in a group with because he's rapping slow and weak as fuck and then when Liquid hits, it's like a completely different song.

Quote Originally Posted by Micah
    haha no joke I honestly HATE Killa C. I think the two of them is a terrible combo. Liquid Assassin raps circles around his ass. Liquid is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Fofy

Mos def, Prozac. I really like GP alot too, but Prozac's better

The Hitchcock of Hip-Hop can't be stopped hes way better than that nigga Grave Pott listen to Tales From The Sick you won't be disappointed at all