Thread: colorado

colorado

im from co, juz wondering how many of yall are from here. personally i think we got a lot of talent down here we woulda been on the map too if colfax cac didnt leave us R.I.P. i think it wud be tight if tech did some shit wit nyke loc, zaboo, or interstate ike.

Does Tech have a song out with Black Pegasus? I know Black P. is working with Liquid Assassian some now, and he opens for Tech all the time.

im not sure ill look it up

yeah im from colorado, shit would be fuckin awesome if Tech came here and did shit with the local boys

im from killarado. live in lakewood. but tech should do some shit wit scum for real. or borey hes fuckin tight. tech needs to something wit black p if he hastn yet for real

Tech hasn't done anything with Black P....yet. Honestly the only act from the CO that Tech should do a track with is Black P. Other than that NO one else is even close to that level. Scum....are you fucking serious with that?

hell ya dude scum has some sik shit. or DVK i mean come they got your name.or BVK. i mean scum aint shit when compared to black p for still. if any of those dudes should get wit tech its borey the red rhino though. hes hella fuckin sik
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverCityKilla
    Tech hasn't done anything with Black P....yet. Honestly the only act from the CO that Tech should do a track with is Black P. Other than that NO one else is even close to that level. Scum....are you fucking serious with that?