Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: tpain 101: the study of being tpain

tpain 101: the study of being tpain

for anyone who preorderd sickology. you fucked up, your gonna want a fuckin refund!
    is tpain on that shit blown away cause it souds gay ass fuck along with the most of the others. fuck sickology. is tech done or what???

It's ONE FUCKING SONG.
    Get the fuck over yourself.
    Tech is branching out in a lot of different directions, if he does this vocoding thing on one song, skip it and KEEP MOVING.

Fuck you! Get the fuck off this sight dipshit! It's sound hard as hell. It may be too much for you to handle. You probably like that loverboy music or something so go bump Fallout Boy Bitch!

Also you brainless closed minded queers need to quit bitchen about people using AutoTune. T pain and Lil Wayne fuckin' abuse it and I hate it when they use it because they're just a couple of talentless bitches who aren't confident in their gay ass voices. But when some dudes use it it can sound Sick as Fuck. when Tech uses it it sounds awesome. and he used it a whole 3 or for times in his career on on just the hooks. It's not like all the other fags who use it. So all of you need to quit Bitchin' about it.

Are you being serious? Go suck a mainstream dick you stupid son of a bitch.

yo its juz one song juz chill out remember, its tech

i agree wit micah its really not a big deal that techs usin the vocorder cuz hes a real rapper n lil wayne n t-pain do abuse it i mean have you heard a wayne song where he hasnt used the damn thing lately? but yea techs juz takin advantage of something available in the music world n he shud i mean he's like very other artist right, he shud be allowed to use it. i mean if you dont like it then its all good thats your opinion im juz sayin doesnt mean the whole albums gonna suck or that techs gone over the edge. if u wanna hear the worst case of vocorder abuse, then listen to this song with 50 cent using it. i dunno the name of the track but i heard it the other day n wanted to poke out my eardrums. i know roger troutmans lookin at us from the other side sayin what the fuck. but personally i think its tight that techs usin it, he killed it on the hook for that "just a girl" track

micah and stephen fuck you foos i hate mainstream but from now on i listen to the anghellic tech n9ne the real one i started listing to so fuck off

Go suck a dick man.
    You haven't even heard more than 20 sec. on each song...wait till the album actually drops, stupid fuck.
    Blown away sounds way badass, he's doing what mainstream artists are doing, but probably going to be way more sick.
    How do you expect him to blow up if he aint gettin to EVERYBODY.
    Dickchump.

you know what, you're right man i didnt even think bout that. in a way tech was doin featuring this way before anybody else.