Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Andre Nickatina

Andre Nickatina

Anyone else listen to this guy?? In my opinion this guy is the most talented and original underground rapper after Tech plus he raps with some badass rappers like Mac Dre, Messy Marv, and this other guy named Equipto that ive never heard of before.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9iT...eature=related

ive heard sum of his shit, a friend i turned on 2 tech, said oh if u luv tech ull like this....bad move i was expecting sumthing great, dude is nowhere near tech n9ne, i was dissapointed,

u cant just compare everybody to tech, then youll never have another fav artist haha. nickatina is huge in California, he has a completely diff and he puts out a ssshhhit load of songs.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    ive heard sum of his shit, a friend i turned on 2 tech, said oh if u luv tech ull like this....bad move i was expecting sumthing great, dude is nowhere near tech n9ne, i was dissapointed,

naw i didt compare him 2 tht dude, my friend did!!...i dont care 4 andre personaly, no disrespect tho, i dont compare nobody 2 the king tech
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorst
    u cant just compare everybody to tech, then youll never have another fav artist haha. nickatina is huge in California, he has a completely diff and he puts out a ssshhhit load of songs.

haha its a habit we all got. hes cool cuz he just raps for days, some songs dont even have choruses its just him rappin about block shit..
    he also switches up his rhymes and sounds kinda like tech.

listen to songs like:
    Falcon and the snowman
    Jungle
    I'm a junkie
    7 letters coked out (intro)
    those r a few of his many good songs

naw i didt compare him 2 tht dude, my friend did!!...i dont care 4 andre personaly, no disrespect tho, i dont compare nobody 2 the king tech

wuts tht one song where he's all....mike tyson luvs cus dimato?..lol..tht was a cool joint
    haha its a habit we all got. hes cool cuz he just raps for days, some songs dont even have choruses its just him rappin about block shit..
    he also switches up his rhymes and sounds kinda like tech.

listen to songs like:
    Falcon and the snowman
    Jungle
    I'm a junkie
    7 letters coked out (intro)
    those r a few of his many good songs

Andre Nickatina! For sure man. I'm from the central coast in Cali and hes really polular over here. Good stuff man. Definently got some Andre Nickatina in my car

Nickatina definitely rules the yay area, if your not listening to Mac Dre your listening to Nickatina... He has put out a ridiculous amount of material. I bump Hells Kitchen all the time. I just went to see him live on his birthday he plays in Santa Cruz all the time...BUT dont compare him to Tech cuz its completely different music

Nickatina slaps hard fuu.
    Andre N Andre is the smacker.

but how u heard of all that cali shyt but never heard Equipto?
    haha.

Andre nickatina is a god 1 my favorite rappers next 2 Tech